2011 ITG Heroes & Prospects Baseball Hits Series Two
    Release Date: August 3, 2011
    Retail Configuration: 1 Box, 5 Hit Cards

Box Break
    • 3 Heroes and Prospects Silver Autographs
    • 1 Lumbergraph Autograph
    • 1 Between the Seams Ball Autograph

Product Description
    • This product features some HOF names such as Hank Aaron, Roberto Clemente, Lou Gehrig, and Reggie Jackson just to name a few.
    • There are also a ton of Prospect Autographs in this product as well. Including 2011 First Round Draft Picks Cory Spangenberg, Jake Hager, Jace Peterson, James Harris, Keenyn Walker, and Kolten Wong!
    • There are chances to pull 1 of 1 Signature Cut cards, Bat Barrel Head cards, Game Used Glove cards, and so much more!
    • You might even find a Baseball signed by one of these U.S. Presidents Barack Obama, Bill Clinton, and George W. Bush!

Our Box Break

Prospect Autographs

There are 29 different prospects signing in this year's Series 2 product. We pulled 2 Silver versions from our box. Levon Washington #A-LW and Manny Banuelos #A-MB. These on card autos have beautiful designs to them. Silver versions are numbered to 390 and Gold versions to 10.

Up Close and Personal Autograph

These autograph cards are very similar to the standard prospect autographs as shown above. However, these cards are shown with a Pose instead of a Action picture of the player. We pulled 1 Silver version from our box. Keenyn Walker #A-KW2. Silver versions are numbered to 190 and Gold versions to 10.

Lumbergraphs Autograph

This set has a wicked design to it. The autograph on the sweet spot of the bat really makes this card stand out. The on card autographs makes this card much more desirable to collectors. We pulled Yorman Rodriguez. All cards are numbered to 100.

Between the Seams Autograph

I love the look of this set. The ball autograph really jumps out at you. This is an amazing looking card. We pulled a Gold Cory Spangenberg. Three versions of these cards are available. Red numbered to 30, Gold to 19, and White numbered to 1.

Final Thoughts
    In The Game has released their second series of the Heroes and Prospects Baseball Hits product and it is still a Grand Slam. The five hit cards come packed in a penny sleeve and top loader already inside each box. There are no base cards in this product, so you know you will pull 5 hits in each box. This product features a variety of Hall of Famers such as Hank Aaron, Roberto Clemente, Lou Gehrig, and Reggie Jackson just to name a few. Also included in this product are autograph baseballs signed by U.S. Presidents Barack Obama, Bill Clinton, and George W. Bush. The Prospect Autographs and Up Close and Personal Autographs are sticker autographs, but you barely notice it from the scans because of the white background used. The Prospect Lumbergraphs Autograph has an amazing design to it. My favorite design of this box is the Between The Seams Autograph. This was a real fun box to open. We had a full box of prospects this time but I know there are a ton of heroes cards to be pulled in the product as well. I am real impressed by the look of these cards and I hope to see In The Game producing more in the future!

Product Rating
    Value = 5
    Innovation = 5
    Fun and Experience = 4
    Rebuy Value = 4

I rate this product an A- for In The Game!

NPN

There is no NPN information for this product.

I would like to thank In The Game & Card Collectors World for giving me the chance to review this new product.

Please support the sponsors that support Card Collectors World!
    TRADING FOR

Ken Griffey Jr.

Raiders and Dolphins from 2012-2020
    A's and Reds from 2012-2020

Very nice review.

The main items Im looking to trade for are
    Baseball HOFers Autos I need
    Orioles Autos I need
    Baseball HOFers GU I need
    Orioles GU I need
    Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
    However other offers will be considered

Comment

Great review! The Banuelos is a sweet hit!

Comment

Nice review Brad. Another great looking baseball product from ITG. The Lumbergraphs and Between the Seams Autographs look amazing.

Comment

I love the look of those cards. Those Lumbergraphs cards are pretty sweet!

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
          Also collect UNH Football/Hockey cards
          Also now collecting any cards including all dupes of all the following :
          MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
          NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
          NBA : Matt Bonner (Spurs)
          NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
          I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

Comment

nice box and nice reveiw

Comment

Good stuff, thanks for the great review.

Comment

Sweet review! That Banuelos is nice!

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
                Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
                Johnson/Mears/
                Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

I love the looks of the Between the Seams

Collecting Ken Dilger, Indiana Hoosiers autos, and Indianapolis Colts Rookies
                  Colts Rookie Collection: 408 Different Players
                  Ken Dilger Collection: 261/445 (58.6%)

Tradelist
                  Colts Rookie Collection
                  Ken Dilger Collection

Comment

Nice review. I don't recognize any of the prospects, but the product looks good. I like the Lumbergraphs and Between the Seams, I wish ITG had an MLB license.
                    "The good kid from the mad city, holding a cereal box instead of a glock"

Bucket (Not Updated)|Set Needs

Comment

Nice Review

Comment

Originally posted by gladdyontherise View Post
                        Great review! The Banuelos is a sweet hit!
                        man how bout that hit!!!

Product looks fine for what they are allowed to show... Nice Job by ITG and nice review

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

Comment

Nice looking product but not a huge fan of unlicensed cards without logos
                          Looking for Stephen Curry, Jonas Jerebko, Chad Jenkins, Lions Rookies, Tigers, Pistons
                          sigpic

Comment

Nice review. I like these cards, the lumbergraph cards look sweet.

Comment

great review I love this product
                              U.S. NAVY VET ~ I ONLY MAIL ON FRIDAYS
                              http://www.facebook.com/#!/JoseOzzieCanseco
                              Click Banner for Trade List and Bucket Link

Jose Canseco total 968/2,658 = 36.4% 53 g/u 15autos
                              Ozzie canseco total 41/42 =98% 1g/u 4 autos

Comment

Working...
                              X