X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i love these cards they rock
    i have bought a blister box of these

Comment

nice product for money, tons of prospects for hunters.

Comment

Bowman has come a long way since re-entering the card business in the late 80's. I always like how they focus on the rookies. It is always exciting to see a player on a card long before others.
        Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
        Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
        Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

Great review, always liked the design of these cards.
          HOFFMOEN
          Looking for Auto's & G/u of NY Mets, NY Giants, HOFers, Old time players, 8x10 Photos & Celebrity Auto's
          http://s514.photobucket.com/albums/t347/Hoffmoen/

http://www.4salebytubers.com/ccw/Store/Hoffmoen

I am currently Supercollecting the following players,

Mike Piazza, Jose Reyes, David Wright
          Drew Bledsoe, Curtis Martin, Eli Manning, Tiki Barber, Brandon Jacobs, Odell Beckham Jr. New PC item - any card #ed 4/25

Comment

I like the Team USA cards... especially the refractor versions.
            Collecting autographs, game-used cards, & certain inserts/parallels of the following players/teams: Tony Gwynn/Padres, Kurt Suzuki/A's, Greg Maddux, Brett Favre/Packers, Steve Largent/Seahawks, Kobe Bryant/Lakers, & Devin Setoguchi/Sharks.

My Website

My Blog

My Bucket

sigpic

Comment

I've been a big fan of this product from the start. I preordered some of it before it came out, and busted some more after it was released. I'm surprised at how low some players' cards are going for, and think it's a great product to pick up singles for. The CL is jam packed with potential #1 starters

Comment

always a nice product...so many autos to chase...great review
                Not looking for anything specific, just whatever catches my eye, but I am partial to Chicago Cubs, David Wright, Jim Palmer, Miguel Cabrera, and Yao Ming

My Bucket

Comment

Solid review but I really don't like the green cutouts on the card design.
                  --Jeff

Comment

Nice review. Thanks for going through the trouble of putting one together for all the readers. I have to admit that I'm a little upset over Pineda not being in the set despite his image/likeness being used on the box. I'm not a Seattle fan, but I'm sure there were quite a few people in that area that bought a few packs hoping to pull his card. Topps should really look into fixing that...
                    My resolution: workout more...and maybe stop procrastinating...I'll get on top of that tomorrow
                    PC Japanese players and 2012 Tribute hits
                    http://www.youtube.com/user/TakaTanakaGiants
                    Ichiro, Matsui, Matsuzaka, Uehara, Okajima, etc.
                    http://s1109.photobucket.com/albums/...aTanakaGiants/

Comment

Nice set, a little bit of parallel overload, but that seems to be the normal.
                      http://condition-sensitive.blogspot.com/

Comment

I'm curious to see what the nicer rookie pulls are...Nice product.
                        JDThakid36's Trade Page

Comment

good review. I really like the product this year and the prices on boxes are pretty good.

Comment

Love the rookie cards

Comment

Yeah guys not really sure if Bowman, Bowman DPP, and Bowman Chrome really ever look any different then each other. I really liked the Bowman very much, but after the same looking cards continue to come out all year it just starts to look old. Plus it gets more and more disappointing as all you get are people you dont know, along with no relics...OH well not a real DPP guy, figure I got enough of them in the original Bowman product.

Comment

Working...
                              X