No announcement yet.

2012 Topps Baseball Series 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2011 Topps was what got me back into card collecting after being away for close to a decade. The Diamond Giveaways was what did it for me. With that being said, the 2012 set has been awesome too. I've already put together three sets and I've had some nice pulls as well. I also got a Pujols auto/relic redemption card too ( it's on Ebay now ). I also have NEVER put together a MASTER set with all the inserts and this is going to be my first attempt. I'm missing maybe 50 cards so far, so I hope to have it finished soon.

Great product....even after Heritage and Gypsy Queen come out, I will still be buying 2012 Topps Series 1

Comment

Nice review. I like the insert designs better this year than years past. Topps is always a cheap fun box to open year end and out.
      HOFFMOEN
      Looking for Auto's & G/u of NY Mets, NY Giants, HOFers, Old time players, 8x10 Photos & Celebrity Auto's
      http://s514.photobucket.com/albums/t347/Hoffmoen/

http://www.4salebytubers.com/ccw/Store/Hoffmoen

I am currently Supercollecting the following players,

Mike Piazza, Jose Reyes, David Wright
      Drew Bledsoe, Curtis Martin, Eli Manning, Tiki Barber, Brandon Jacobs, Odell Beckham Jr. New PC item - any card #ed 4/25

Comment

Very nice design this year. Purchased a Walmart box and was quite satisfied with what I got out of it. I do think the gold sparkles are kind of gawdy though
        Always looking for Gary Carter, Carlton Fisk, Nolan Ryan, Yogi Berra.

Comment

Nice look..always excited for Topps I to come out..

Comment

Great review - love the 1987 minis and the overall base design. Disappointed with the Golden Giveaway promotion and SPs, though.

Greg's Sports Cards

Looking to trade for/buy:

Patrick Ewing cards (950/1600+)

Always looking for Syracuse related cards as well

Comment

Nice cards, clean as always by Topps. Will be picking some up in the future.

Nice review.
              Currently looking for:
              Football: The Gronk!
              Basketball: Dennis Rodman, Scottie Pippen, & Michael Jordan, 90's refractors or #rd stuff, Damon Stoudamire, Penny, etc.
              Baseball: Paul Goldschmidt & Mike Trout
              + HOFer slab bed or raw.

Collecting University of Arizona current and Alum players!!!
              Go Cats!!!

Trade page:
              http://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn29/deannal_2008/

Comment

A lot to like and dislike
                Likes: Integration of old school and new school players, 1987 mini's, price point
                Dislikes: Hobby only promotion (no hobby stores within 50 miles of my house), Golden Giveaway doesn't come through like the diamond giveaway last year.
                I give it a C+

Comment

nice cards and great gu stuff just looks a little bit crisper

Comment

Those 1987 mini cards are awesome!
                    Collecting autographs, game-used cards, & certain inserts/parallels of the following players/teams: Tony Gwynn/Padres, Kurt Suzuki/A's, Greg Maddux, Brett Favre/Packers, Steve Largent/Seahawks, Kobe Bryant/Lakers, & Devin Setoguchi/Sharks.

My Website

My Blog

My Bucket

sigpic

Comment

nice review..like the mini cards

Comment

A fine lower end product for ball!

Comment

Nice. I like the Utley card. Guess I'm partial to the remake cards like that.
                          Isaiah 40:31 : But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.

TTM AUTOGRAPH COUNT : 3258
                          Check out my TTM Auto SASE breaks now on YouTube

Comment

old school 1987 minis are sweet

Comment

To be honest,I really don't care for the design this year, and the Golden Giveaway promtion is not as fun as the other promotions for the past 2 years. I plan to take a break this year from TOPPS flagship set.

Comment

Nice review and nice looking product. I love the Tom Seaver.

Comment

Working...
                                X