2012 Topps Heritage Baseball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2012 Topps Heritage Baseball

Click Here For The Product Review, Product Details, & Set Checklist.

Box Break Scans

NPN Information

Please send a 3x5 card with your name and complete address to:

NPN 2012 Topps Heritage BB
    P.O. Box 2230
    Duryea, PA 18642

Must be postmarked by June 13, 2012 and received by June 20, 2012.

Potential Canadian winners will be required to first correctly answer the mathematical skill-testing question.

20 x 4 + 4 - 21 = ?

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
    Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
    Johnson/Mears/
    Reutimann/Nadeau

Nice review Jeremy. Simple card designs that have an old school retro look. I know some collectors really like past card designs for current players. It would have been nice if they guaranteed a few more hits per box though.

Comment

Love the Heritage design, one of my favorites every year! (Especially for TTM/IP Autographs)

Comment

nice review like the chrome cards
        UD Baseball MASTER SET Collector!! I need 1 copy of every BB card UD made. My want list is far from complete. LMK what you have & what you want

Comment

Nice review. Thanks.
          Trading for all Cleveland teams in Cleveland uniforms, Cleveland minor league affiliates & Columbus Bluejackets

Comment

Nice review. I like the retro look but what I really like is there's not a plethora of inserts to chase. It simplifies the product and helps make it affordable. It also makes me really anxious for TOPPS Archives!

Comment

Really like the retro look of the Heritage. They always seem to do a nice job on these.

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
              Also collect UNH Football/Hockey cards
              Also now collecting any cards including all dupes of all the following :
              MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
              NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
              NBA : Matt Bonner (Spurs)
              NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
              I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

Comment

Great review .Got a few packs of these first time ever .I like them nice cards.
                http://photobucket.com/trades_bucket
                Collecting Panthers and Lots more

Comment

LOVE the old school look....I wish a company would produce a card set with the exact gloss, paper and look as the old 50's-60's cards, not this fancy high-tech paper.....lol

I will be picking some of this product up, very cool looking!

Nice review!
                  Currently looking for:
                  Football: The Gronk!
                  Basketball: Dennis Rodman, Scottie Pippen, & Michael Jordan, 90's refractors or #rd stuff, Damon Stoudamire, Penny, etc.
                  Baseball: Paul Goldschmidt & Mike Trout
                  + HOFer slab bed or raw.

Collecting University of Arizona current and Alum players!!!
                  Go Cats!!!

Trade page:
                  http://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn29/deannal_2008/

Comment

Nice review. Like the New Age Performers inserts.
                    Btowle18's photobucket- let me know if you see anything you're interested in!

Comment

nice review, always like the simple heritage design.

Comment

Nice buyback. I love them. Have some from past years....
                        Isaiah 40:31 : But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.

TTM AUTOGRAPH COUNT : 3258
                        Check out my TTM Auto SASE breaks now on YouTube

Comment

I ordered 3 hobby boxes last night. Hope to at least complete the base set.....

Comment

Originally posted by jwgreen68 View Post
                            I ordered 3 hobby boxes last night. Hope to at least complete the base set.....
                            You might be able to finish the non-SP base set (1-425), but you won't be able to complete the full 500-card base set.

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
                            Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
                            Johnson/Mears/
                            Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

Nope. I was implying base without SP. I build my A & G the same way. The SP's only exist as a way to get the collector to overspend. I think I read somewhere that SP odds are 1:3 packs for Heritage this year. That would make it easier to complete.

Comment

Working...
                              X