2012 Topps Museum Collection Baseball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2012 Topps Museum Collection Baseball

Click Here For The Product Review, Product Details, & Set Checklist.

Box Break Scans

NPN Information

Please send a 3x5 card with your name and complete address to:

NPN 2012 Topps Museum Collection BB
    P.O. Box 766
    Pittston, PA 18640

Must be postmarked by July 5, 2012 and received by July 12, 2012.

Potential Canadian winners will be required to first correctly answer the mathematical skill-testing question.

8 x 4 + 8 - 6 = ?
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/92956495@N04/sets/

my photobucket is my collection. some will be easier to trade than others, so don't be offended if I turn down a trade offer I don't like
    I collect hof au's/gu's,rcs and select lions/bears/vikings/twins/cubs for friends

Nice review Tim. Love the look and design of this product. I wish Topps was still doing basketball cards since that would look really nice.

Comment

Product looks very nice. Wright auto is sweet!

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
      Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
      Johnson/Mears/
      Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

Awesome review. The quality of the product is what makes me like the product so much1

Comment

Nice review. I love these cards. The Musial would look great in my PC!
          Last edited by jwgreen68; 06-22-2012, 10:14 AM.

Comment

Nice looking cards, and a very good review.

The main items Im looking to trade for are
            Baseball HOFers Autos I need
            Orioles Autos I need
            Baseball HOFers GU I need
            Orioles GU I need
            Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
            However other offers will be considered

Comment

Excellent review. Lots of nice stuff out of this! I love the look of these.

I am not sure I am sold on the value in these boxes, but that is a personal preference. The Musial is nice, and made up for this break, but a lot I see out of this is a lot of miss.

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
              Also collect UNH Football/Hockey cards
              Also now collecting any cards including all dupes of all the following :
              MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
              NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
              NBA : Matt Bonner (Spurs)
              NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
              I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

Comment

Great review and great cards. I love them.
                Trading for all Cleveland teams in Cleveland uniforms, Cleveland minor league affiliates & Columbus Bluejackets

Comment

great review these look like A Museum Collection very nice
                  http://photobucket.com/trades_bucket
                  Collecting Panthers and Lots more

Comment

Nice looking cards but I would hope to get more HOF type players.

Comment

Echoing the previous post, I would have loved to see at least one relic be a HOFer.
                      --Jeff

Comment

Nice review, I really like this product and the hits are fantastic. That David Wright auto is awesome.
                        HOFFMOEN
                        Looking for Auto's & G/u of NY Mets, NY Giants, HOFers, Old time players, 8x10 Photos & Celebrity Auto's
                        http://s514.photobucket.com/albums/t347/Hoffmoen/

http://www.4salebytubers.com/ccw/Store/Hoffmoen

I am currently Supercollecting the following players,

Mike Piazza, Jose Reyes, David Wright
                        Drew Bledsoe, Curtis Martin, Eli Manning, Tiki Barber, Brandon Jacobs, Odell Beckham Jr. New PC item - any card #ed 4/25

Comment

Very Fair review. I won a mini box of these from Topps and was impressed with them. The pricing is somewhat high and that is what keeps me from enjoying more. With so much product out there price is becoming a determining factor for most. Fot the Price I like most would have loved to see more HOF autos. HOF to me is what truly belongs in a museum.
                          Always looking for Gary Carter, Carlton Fisk, Nolan Ryan, Yogi Berra.

Comment

nice review some cool cards in the box bob
                            UD Baseball MASTER SET Collector!! I need 1 copy of every BB card UD made. My want list is far from complete. LMK what you have & what you want

Comment

Very good review. I like to think that anything "museum quality" is certainly fit for any card collector's collection!

Comment

Working...
                              X