Clear All

nice review..
    like the cut to the chase inserts

Comment

Lots of inserts, I like the die-cuts.

Thx for the review.
      Currently looking for:
      Football: The Gronk!
      Basketball: Dennis Rodman, Scottie Pippen, & Michael Jordan, 90's refractors or #rd stuff, Damon Stoudamire, Penny, etc.
      Baseball: Paul Goldschmidt & Mike Trout
      + HOFer slab bed or raw.

Collecting University of Arizona current and Alum players!!!
      Go Cats!!!

Trade page:
      http://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn29/deannal_2008/

Comment

Nice review, my box is in the mail now and can't wait!
        Btowle18's photobucket- let me know if you see anything you're interested in!

Comment

Nice review Chris! I like the base much more than last year.
          Trading for all Cleveland teams in Cleveland uniforms, Cleveland minor league affiliates & Columbus Bluejackets

Comment

Nice review.. glad they went to a baseball theme this year
            Collector of all things Red Sox - particularly like Prospect Autos / Dwight Evans/ Dustin Pedroia

Photobucket: http://s1051.beta.photobucket.com/us...llins/library/

Comment

Love Topps products. Always look forward to this release. It did not disappoint.

Comment

Nice review, great looking design of the cards.
                HOFFMOEN
                Looking for Auto's & G/u of NY Mets, NY Giants, HOFers, Old time players, 8x10 Photos & Celebrity Auto's
                http://s514.photobucket.com/albums/t347/Hoffmoen/

http://www.4salebytubers.com/ccw/Store/Hoffmoen

I am currently Supercollecting the following players,

Mike Piazza, Jose Reyes, David Wright
                Drew Bledsoe, Curtis Martin, Eli Manning, Tiki Barber, Brandon Jacobs, Odell Beckham Jr. New PC item - any card #ed 4/25

Comment

Really like the look of Topps this year. Very cool inserts including the Die Cuts, the Greats, and the Calling Cards. Nice stuff. There are some nice 'memorabilia' cards you can get too. The Cy Young winner and Silver Sluggers Awards. Very cool.

I personally love all the different inserts, as it gives me a ton more to collect and trade for.

Like this year much better than last year, even though I was happy enough with last years cards as well.

This is the one base set I still hand collate. Have been almost every year since 1983.

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
                  Also collect UNH Football/Hockey cards
                  Also now collecting any cards including all dupes of all the following :
                  MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
                  NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
                  NBA : Matt Bonner (Spurs)
                  NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
                  I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

Comment

This year's cards have grown on me. At first I was pretty underwhelmed, but I've started to like them more and more as I deal with them. I'm not much of an insert collector, but some of these (the Cut to the Chase especially) really look nice. Never been a fan of the 1972 design, but the mini's don't look half bad.

Comment

Working...
                    X