No announcement yet.

2013 Topps Pro Debut Baseball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like Topps Pro Debut and how they use the flag ship design with the young stars. I'm also a huge fan of their mascot patch cards... definitely one of the coolest manufactured patch sets this year. As for the two Curry autographs... Topps dropped the ball here (unless of course he turns out to be the next MLB super star.
    Collecting autographs, game-used cards, & certain inserts/parallels of the following players/teams: Tony Gwynn/Padres, Kurt Suzuki/A's, Greg Maddux, Brett Favre/Packers, Steve Largent/Seahawks, Kobe Bryant/Lakers, & Devin Setoguchi/Sharks.

My Website

My Blog

My Bucket

sigpic

Comment

Good review look forward to autos

Comment

As always, thanks for the great review. Two of the same autos? How does that happen?

Greg's Sports Cards

Looking to trade for/buy:

Patrick Ewing cards (950/1600+)

Always looking for Syracuse related cards as well

Comment

Nice review. I agree with a lot of the other posts. The cards are pretty plain looking.
          Btowle18's photobucket- let me know if you see anything you're interested in!

Comment

Nice review! Bummer on the auto's!
            PC'ing Minnesota Twins Auto's and GU's, and popular former Twins in their Twins uniform!

Currently Updating My Bucket: http://s1372.photobucket.com/user/drubacca_117/library/

Comment

Sweet product!!

Comment

Stating to like the minor league stuff

Comment

Good job with the review. As a collector of prospect sets, I'd be very disappointed to get two of the same auto in one box. This year's Topps design is not visually appealing, but with a set like this, it's all about the checklist.

Comment

This is a nice box!
                    Favorite Teams: Phillies, Nationals, Rangers, and Rays.
                    Favorite Players: Tyler Colvin, Ian Desmond, and J.R. Towles.

Comment

Working...
                    X