No announcement yet.

2013 Topps Tier One Baseball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice review. I love the silver ink Autos. But the price is a bit high.

Comment

I like the clean design of the cards. There is also an excellent "checklist" of autos
      I Collect: Miami Heat, Miami Hurricanes in the NFL

Comment

Awesome Zimmerman-love the look of the cards. Not super great pulls on the other two-but still fun to bust I bet.

Comment

I may end up picking up a couple boxes of these. Looks like a high risk/reward product to me.
          Hello and Happy trading!

I always take the time to pm you so please show the same respect back.

MY WANTS AND FOR TRADE

Looking for any Red Sox in my WWW collecting Jim Abbott Xander Boegarts, Jackie Bradley and Bryce Brentz.

Comment

nice review, love the look of this stuff but a bit pricey vs what you get. sweet Zimmerman auto
            https://www.flickr.com/photos/92956495@N04/sets/

my photobucket is my collection. some will be easier to trade than others, so don't be offended if I turn down a trade offer I don't like
            I collect hof au's/gu's,rcs and select lions/bears/vikings/twins/cubs for friends

Comment

Sweet cards, a little out of my range, but I guess you pay for what you get. Very nice.

Comment

Nice Zimmerman auto! I guess I'll echo the rest with the price point though.
                Btowle18's photobucket- let me know if you see anything you're interested in!

Comment

Nice review Kerwin and nice looking cards but out of my price range, going to have to just pick up singles I might need.
                  Still collecting Frank Thomas in any uni and HoFer G/U & Auto's.

I do not trade nor buy at "eBay values", unless a card is so rare that it is unlisted.

Comment

A coworker of mine turned me on to the Tier One product. Really like the Clear Auto Reprints. Sweet idea!
                    20ish years out of the hobby, I ran across my Jackie Robinson Rookie, now I'm back.

Interested in Patrick Corbin and Charlie Keller and 1887 Allen & Ginter.

1887 Allen & Ginter 16 of 50 and counting.

Comment

Interesting product. Thanks for the review.
                      https://www.flickr.com/photos/victornegron/albums

Comment

Looks like a great set. Can't wait to get some!

Comment

Great review, didn't care much for the cl or the Copper Rose autos, for a high end product, legible autos are sort of a must for me.
                          My Bucket: http://s1284.beta.photobucket.com/us...ghost/library/

I collect: TRAE ARBET, Austin Meadows, Gregory Polanco

Comment

Great review. I think they are nice looking...but a little pricey for what you get IMHO.

Comment

Working...
                            X