No announcement yet.

2011-12 Panini Hoops Basketball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love this product mainly because I saw an 80 year old bust two boxes with the biggest look of excitement on his face.

Comment

nice looking set

Comment

Very nice set - the only thing that would make it better would be "on-card" autos instead of stickers!

Comment

I like it. The price point isn't bad at all. Reminds me of the 1989/90 Hoops set that got me back into the hobby. I really like the Ray Allen card.
          --Jeff

Comment

nice review!...its a total copy of 90's hoops, hopefully these gain a little value, UNLIKE the 90's release. ....lol
            Currently looking for:
            Football: The Gronk!
            Basketball: Dennis Rodman, Scottie Pippen, & Michael Jordan, 90's refractors or #rd stuff, Damon Stoudamire, Penny, etc.
            Baseball: Paul Goldschmidt & Mike Trout
            + HOFer slab bed or raw.

Collecting University of Arizona current and Alum players!!!
            Go Cats!!!

Trade page:
            http://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn29/deannal_2008/

Comment

I really like the slam dunk champion inserts. Blake Griffin looks awesome, also seen a Dwight Howard superman dunk one, nice

Comment

Set looks nice and some decent inserts in it. Weird how companys are going with retro more and more these days. This design is not that far off from the 89 hoops. I love the HoopDreams inserts. That camera shot is the best in the terms of Basketball Photos.
                Always looking for Gary Carter, Carlton Fisk, Nolan Ryan, Yogi Berra.

Comment

Nice looking product but wish it had more "hits" per box.... Good quality for price >

Comment

Nice basic product...good idea to bring younger fans into the hobby...

Comment

Great review. The photos don't look real clear, but a nice product overall.

Comment

I like the cards. Its on the cheaper side but something I can buy my son a ton of. Nice review.

Comment

I like the design of the product
                          Photobucket: http://s1021.photobucket.com/albums/af340/mustangjj909/

Comment

Not a huge fan of the design, but the Slam Dunk Champion insert set looks promising.
                            Collecting autographs, game-used cards, & certain inserts/parallels of the following players/teams: Tony Gwynn/Padres, Kurt Suzuki/A's, Greg Maddux, Brett Favre/Packers, Steve Largent/Seahawks, Kobe Bryant/Lakers, & Devin Setoguchi/Sharks.

My Website

My Blog

My Bucket

sigpic

Comment

I'm a big fan of that Stockton card, and the Dunk Contest one is pretty sweet too. As for the design of the autos...not so much

Comment

Working...
                              X