2011-12 Panini Preferred Basketball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2011-12 Panini Preferred Basketball

Click Here For The Product Review, Product Details, & Set Checklist.

Box Break Scans

NPN Information

There is no NPN for this product.

That booklet is awesome!

Comment

great review To high for me very nice looking cards .Sucks it not on card autos.But love the way elliot williams arm goes over jersey. thats cool
      http://photobucket.com/trades_bucket
      Collecting Panthers and Lots more

Comment

sweet booklet with love on it
        https://www.flickr.com/photos/92956495@N04/sets/

my photobucket is my collection. some will be easier to trade than others, so don't be offended if I turn down a trade offer I don't like
        I collect hof au's/gu's,rcs and select lions/bears/vikings/twins/cubs for friends

Comment

Great review! Nice looking cards it's kinda stinks that their isn't top tier autos in the box! Bit the booklet is awesome!
          U.S. NAVY VET ~ I ONLY MAIL ON FRIDAYS
          http://www.facebook.com/#!/JoseOzzieCanseco
          Click Banner for Trade List and Bucket Link

Jose Canseco total 968/2,658 = 36.4% 53 g/u 15autos
          Ozzie canseco total 41/42 =98% 1g/u 4 autos

Comment

Sweet booklet!

The Crown Royal card is a blast from the past for me but they were baseball cards.
            Still collecting Frank Thomas in any uni and HoFer G/U & Auto's.

I do not trade nor buy at "eBay values", unless a card is so rare that it is unlisted.

Comment

They look great....
              Isaiah 40:31 : But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.

TTM AUTOGRAPH COUNT : 3258
              Check out my TTM Auto SASE breaks now on YouTube

Comment

The product is hit and miss. If you get a silhouette patch auto, you are set. There is also a huge variety of autos available.
                I am looking for: JJ Watt, Kawhi Leonard, George Springer, Carlos Correa, Jose Altuve, Panini Points...
                http://s189.photobucket.com/albums/z260/leedawg62/
                https://www.flickr.com/photos/143859720@N05/albums
                I don't deal outside the US

Comment

Nice stuff, but kind of high end for basketball for me. As I am cheap. But, nice stuff.

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
                  Also collect UNH Football/Hockey cards
                  Also now collecting any cards including all dupes of all the following :
                  MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
                  NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
                  NBA : Matt Bonner (Spurs)
                  NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
                  I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

Comment

Interesting to see Shawn Bradley on the booklet there.
                    Btowle18's photobucket- let me know if you see anything you're interested in!

Comment

I like the brand as a whole. The cards look really nice and if you can actually get a top notch hit then it is well worth only getting a few cards for the box. The autos are actually on the cards for a change, which is definitely a plus.

Comment

nice review. Personally, not a fan of the of the triangle cards. ...and that booklet is nice, but shawn bradley....lol....really? Like the Kukoc, even though its a goofy triangle-cut.
                        Currently looking for:
                        Football: The Gronk!
                        Basketball: Dennis Rodman, Scottie Pippen, & Michael Jordan, 90's refractors or #rd stuff, Damon Stoudamire, Penny, etc.
                        Baseball: Paul Goldschmidt & Mike Trout
                        + HOFer slab bed or raw.

Collecting University of Arizona current and Alum players!!!
                        Go Cats!!!

Trade page:
                        http://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn29/deannal_2008/

Comment

Great review and really nice cards, but boxes with only 4 cards are out of my price range.
                          Trading for all Cleveland teams in Cleveland uniforms, Cleveland minor league affiliates & Columbus Bluejackets

Comment

Shawn Bradley sighting. When was the last time he was on a card.
                            Nice product but I don't see any ROI.
                            --Jeff

Comment

Very nice looking cards, but too expensive for me as well (seems a little overpriced esp. for 4 cards). Thanks for the great review!

Greg's Sports Cards

Looking to trade for/buy:

Patrick Ewing cards (950/1600+)

Always looking for Syracuse related cards as well

Comment

Working...
                              X