2012-13 Panini Prizm Basketball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2012-13 Panini Prizm Basketball

Click Here For The Product Review, Product Details, & Set Checklist.

Box Break Scans

NPN Information

Please send a 3x5 card with your name and complete address to:

NPN 2012-13 Panini Prizm Basketball
    5325 FAA Blvd Suite 100A
    Irving, TX 75061

Must be postmarked by December 19, 2012 and received by December 26, 2012.

Potential Canadian winners will be required to first correctly answer the mathematical skill-testing question.

869 + 592 รท 296 x 117 -726 = ?
    "The good kid from the mad city, holding a cereal box instead of a glock"

Bucket (Not Updated)|Set Needs

Great review Kenny. Nice new product from Panini which can help ease the loss of basketball collectors who miss Topps Chrome.

Comment

Nice review! Love the value of the refractors in this product!

Comment

great review these reimind me of Finest cards with the protective cover
        http://photobucket.com/trades_bucket
        Collecting Panthers and Lots more

Comment

feels like an upgraded version of bowman chrome, which is nice. love the guys holding up their new jerseys

Comment

Wow what a great review!

..Oh wait, that's me lol. It's a bit early, but this is my front-runner for product of the year. I haven't had this much fun opening products since Donruss back in 2010-11.
            "The good kid from the mad city, holding a cereal box instead of a glock"

Bucket (Not Updated)|Set Needs

Comment

Love the way the product looks. Reminds me of a combination of old school Topps Chrome and Finest. Sweet stuff!

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
              Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
              Johnson/Mears/
              Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

This is a sweet product. Reminds me a little of the Fleer Brilliants mixed with chrome. I only wish it had on card autos.
                I am looking for: JJ Watt, Kawhi Leonard, George Springer, Carlos Correa, Jose Altuve, Panini Points...
                http://s189.photobucket.com/albums/z260/leedawg62/
                https://www.flickr.com/photos/143859720@N05/albums
                I don't deal outside the US

Comment

great review.bought a couple packs and really like it

Comment

Definitely love this product for sure. Super review as well!

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
                    Also collect UNH Football/Hockey cards
                    Also now collecting any cards including all dupes of all the following :
                    MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
                    NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
                    NBA : Matt Bonner (Spurs)
                    NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
                    I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

Comment

Nice review! These are sharp looking cards.
                      Trading for all Cleveland teams in Cleveland uniforms, Cleveland minor league affiliates & Columbus Bluejackets

Comment

Nice cards, not a basketball collector but they do look good.

Comment

Nice review, my first thought was that they looked like the Finest cards too.
                          Btowle18's photobucket- let me know if you see anything you're interested in!

Comment

nice cards, clean looking pics
                            https://www.flickr.com/photos/92956495@N04/sets/

my photobucket is my collection. some will be easier to trade than others, so don't be offended if I turn down a trade offer I don't like
                            I collect hof au's/gu's,rcs and select lions/bears/vikings/twins/cubs for friends

Comment

I like the idea of having players hold the jersey of their new team over the photoshop version any day!
                              - Dave

I collect Calvin, Barry, 1 auto each of rookie Lions that make the team & HOF auto & GU.

Albums

Updated 3/25/2016

Comment

Working...
                              X