No announcement yet.

2010-11 Certified Hockey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great looking cards! Glad to see Panini further expanding their product lines.
    Collecting Colts and attempting super collector status with Marcus Easley

Thanks to Brads55 for the awesome banner!!!

http://s1168.photobucket.com/albums/r491/coltsfanntx70/

Comment

So much to like about this release from Panini.
      For news on all sports trading cards, autographs, memorabillia and collectables, visit my blog
      sigpic

Comment

Panini did a wonderful job with these hockey cards!

Comment

very nice review and nice looking product... as a Caps fan the box cover may have been my favorite part

Comment

love the FOTG jsy sets.........

=====================
            MY TRADE RULES:
            1-Show me the Scans!!!
            2- Padded Envelope
            3- Card Protection -Hard Holder and Sleeve
            4- Delivery Confirmation!!!
            5-Trade by BV but negotiable
            -----------------------------------------
            Collect: R.Rice, L.Taylor, H.Nicks, V.Cruz, E.Manning, P.Simms, H.Carson, JPP, M.Strahan.
            Notre Dame Autos in Uniform Only !!!!!

Comment

Review

Well, if I was trying to decide if I wanted to collect hockey cards, this set would definitely sway towards a 'yes' decision. The photos on the cards are crisp and not boring and the 'hits' are strong looking cards. The inserts offer a variety of players and the autos are very nice looking as well. Nice box break.

Comment

nice review panini is getting a lot better with each release
                UD Baseball MASTER SET Collector!! I need 1 copy of every BB card UD made. My want list is far from complete. LMK what you have & what you want

Comment

impressive debut, or is it return (if stickers count),to the hockey game by panini? anyway, the design is really sharp and those insert sets should be classics

Great Traders:cardjim,TomR,avsbruins65,Leafsfan1967,ty4o rce,bumpersample,NattyBoo,fatfrank,DoubleD

MY EBAY: http://shop.ebay.com/chefmc/m.html?_...&_trksid=p3686

Comment

No picture but I'm sure the dual jersey was a nice hit and the cards look really nice.
                    Only trade for PC and wants and tradepage are in the link below:

https://sites.google.com/site/brettssportscardpage/

Comment

Nice cards. Love the Bourque insert!

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
                      Also collect UNH Football/Hockey cards
                      Also now collecting any cards including all dupes of all the following :
                      MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
                      NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
                      NBA : Matt Bonner (Spurs)
                      NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
                      I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

Comment

I'm a fan of the Fabrics of the Game memorabilia set... and have liked the mirror parallels since the 90's.
                        Collecting autographs, game-used cards, & certain inserts/parallels of the following players/teams: Tony Gwynn/Padres, Kurt Suzuki/A's, Greg Maddux, Brett Favre/Packers, Steve Largent/Seahawks, Kobe Bryant/Lakers, & Devin Setoguchi/Sharks.

My Website

My Blog

My Bucket

sigpic

Comment

These are some great cards!

Comment

The autograph cards looks very sharp... Definitely one of the best designs I've seen on hockey cards this year

Comment

Great looking cards and nice review! Panini definitely got this one right!

Comment

Working...
                              X