2013 ITG Decades The 90s Hockey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2013 ITG Decades The 90s Hockey

Click Here For The Product Review, Product Details, & Set Checklist.

Box Break Scans

NPN Information

There is no NPN information for this product.

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
    Also collect UNH Football/Hockey cards
    Also now collecting any cards including all dupes of all the following :
    MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
    NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
    NBA : Matt Bonner (Spurs)
    NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
    I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

Nice review Woody. The Forsberg card looks good with the blue coloring. Love the Quad Relic.

Comment

love these - brings back great hockey memories

Comment

Nice review! Love the throwback element!
        U.S. NAVY VET ~ I ONLY MAIL ON FRIDAYS
        http://www.facebook.com/#!/JoseOzzieCanseco
        Click Banner for Trade List and Bucket Link

Jose Canseco total 968/2,658 = 36.4% 53 g/u 15autos
        Ozzie canseco total 41/42 =98% 1g/u 4 autos

Comment

Well done Jeff. Nice product.
          Trading for all Cleveland teams in Cleveland uniforms, Cleveland minor league affiliates & Columbus Bluejackets

Comment

Forsberg card is my favorite. Good looking cards to compensate for poor quality during the ACTUAL 90's.
            Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
            Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
            Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

nice review, like this set

Comment

Thanks for the great review. I love the nostalgia from these retro sets, and especially the opportunity to pull autograph and game-used cards that weren't as readily available in packs back then.

Comment

Nice review Woody...but what do I know....I have one hockey card in my house....
                  Currently looking for:
                  Football: The Gronk!
                  Basketball: Dennis Rodman, Scottie Pippen, & Michael Jordan, 90's refractors or #rd stuff, Damon Stoudamire, Penny, etc.
                  Baseball: Paul Goldschmidt & Mike Trout
                  + HOFer slab bed or raw.

Collecting University of Arizona current and Alum players!!!
                  Go Cats!!!

Trade page:
                  http://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn29/deannal_2008/

Comment

Nice review, that Quad GU is sick!

Comment

really nice cards love the red wings stuff

Comment

Haven't collected hockey cards in years, but they look pretty sweet. Cool contest! Good luck all!

Comment

Good review and a nice break. I'm pretty impressed with this product.

Comment

The review makes me want to get back into hockey. The cards are beautiful, great review!

Comment

The European influence jerseys are cool. I also like the rookie reprints

What I don't like is the commanality of the base cards. Maybe too portrait like and not of action shots of the players. I only like the portrait of a players rookie cards. I like action shots in all others.

Comment

Working...
                              X