2011 Press Pass Nascar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sweet looking cards.
    For news on all sports trading cards, autographs, memorabillia and collectables, visit my blog
    sigpic

Comment

Nice review. I like the Hall of Fame cards

Comment

I'm not a big racing fan but I do like the looks of this product and the different mem. items you can pull. I really like the look of those tickets.

Comment

Nice review Randy and thanks Press Pass.

I don't collect racing cards but must admit I like the look of the Winning Tickets inserts.

Roy
          Still collecting Frank Thomas in any uni and HoFer G/U & Auto's.

I do not trade nor buy at "eBay values", unless a card is so rare that it is unlisted.

Comment

Originally posted by ranbethscards View Post
            FAVORITE CARD: Now, you may think I’m crazy, but for my favorite card I am picking the Winning Ticket set. Oh I know you will argue that the Mark Martin Tradin’ Paint Sheet Metal is a fantastic pull or the Mark Martin Blue Holo Parralell #07/10 is a surprise pull, but for me I’ll take the Winning Ticket cards!
            Yeah, I'd have to go with the Mark Martin Tradin' Paint Sheet Metal. I think it looks pretty cool. The others are fine, but I like that one best.

Nice review. Thanks
            - Dave

I collect Calvin, Barry, 1 auto each of rookie Lions that make the team & HOF auto & GU.

Albums

Updated 3/25/2016

Comment

Nice product. like the action shots and the old photo cards. i give it a 4 out of 5

Comment

Not a Nascar fan, but I can certainly see why people would want to collect this. Nice pics and cool action shots. Pretty decent even from a non-Nascar collector.

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
                Also collect UNH Football/Hockey cards
                Also now collecting any cards including all dupes of all the following :
                MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
                NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
                NBA : Matt Bonner (Spurs)
                NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
                I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

Comment

I bought a few boxes myself. Got to be honest here.... I did not love this release.
                  JMHO
                  sigpic

CLICK ON RICHARD PETTY'S SWEET RIDE TO SEE MY ITEMS LISTED ON EBAY. GREAT DEALS ON CARDS!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X