Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2011 Press Pass Stealth

2011 Press Pass Stealth

Here is the product breakdown for 2011 Press Pass Stealth as printed on the box:

Press Pass Stealth features ALL NEW BRUSHED FOIL BOARD base cards and a military theme! Insert card line up: METAL OF HONOR - race-used sheet metal cards with 3 versions to collect - Silver Star, Medal of Honor, Purple Heart. AFTERBURNER - two pieces of memorabilia (sheet metal/firesuit) from one driver - 2 levels to collect. FOUR WIDE (hobby only) - feature 3 pieces of race-used memorabilia plus one OVERSIZED 4th piece; four unique versions to collect featuring OVERSIZED firecuit, tire, sheet metal, and shoe pieces. Combinded memorabilia odds 1:24. PRESS PASS SIGNINGS - 3 levels to collect: Brushed Metal (#d to 99 or less), Shield (#d to 50 or less), and hobby-exclusive Black Ops (#'d to 10 or less). SIGNATURE SERIES SHEET METAL - seg. #'d to 11 or less (hobby only). Combined autograph odds... 1:24. IN FLIGHT REPORT ... 1:6 SUPERSONIC... 1:12 FLYOVER... 1:24 HALL OF FAME... 1:24 (also look for hobby-only holo version #'d to 50) MILITARY BRANCHES 1:48 foil, 1:240 brushed metal. POW/MIA... 1:240. BASE PARALLEL - "Shield" #'d to 99. "Black Ops" #'d to 25 (hobby only). Odds are reflect of overall press run and do not guarantee number of insert cards per pack, box or case. Some cards may need to be redeemed. Redemption expires 6/30/12.

You are guaranteed one autograph card and one memorabilia card per box!!

Base Cards There are 100 cards per set. Our box yielded 85 out of 100 cards for 85% of the set! The base cards feature a silver foil finish. Twelve of the top drivers have three cards each in this set.

NSCS DRIVERS are featured cards #1-54 in the set.

NNS DRIVERS are featured cards #55-69 in the set.

COMMAND CENTER cards are featured cards #70-77 in the set.

COCKPIT cards are featured cards #78-87 in the set.

STRATEGIC ALLIANCE cards are featured cards #88-92 in the set.

REFUELING MISSION are featured cards #93-100 in the set.

INSERTS

Base Parallels - We pulled Ricky Stenhouse Jr #1/25 and James Buescher #46/99.

IN FLIGHT REPORT - 1 in 6 odds. These cards feature in an action picture of the top drivers today. We pulled Dale Earnhardt Jr, Mark Martin, Carl Edwards, and Brad Kleselowski.

SUPERSONIC - 1 in 12 odds. This is a silver foil card of your favorite racer's car! We pulled Kurt Busch and Jamie McMurray.

Hall Of Fame - 1 in 24 odds. This card features a picture of one of the 2011 Hall of Fame Inductees. We pulled Lee Petty.

FLYOVER - 1 in 24 odds. This set features a traditional "FLYOVER" by U.S. Fighter Jets before the Nascar races. We pulled card #1 of 6.

MILITARY BRANCHES - 1 in 48 odds. This is a very cool insert that features the U.S. Military Branches. These will be desirable cards for all fans. We pulled the AIR FORCE. Too bad we didn't get the MARINES.

THE HITS

AUTOGRAPH - Autographs of your favorite drivers today! We pulled Kenny Wallace. This is a nice full autograph.

MEDAL OF HONOR - This set features a Race Used Memorabilia piece which is sheet metal. We pulled Dale Earnhardt Jr.

What do I like about the product? - I love the military concept. The military does so much for our country, its nice to have a product to somewhat recognize them. I believe the Medal of Honor and Military Branches set will be much desirable for all collectors.

What do I dislike about the product? - I feel this product could have yielded another hit for the cost. However, the product did make it up for the lack of hits with an awesome design and the military concept.

Favorite Card - My favorite card is the Dale Earnhardt Jr. The piece of the sheet metal feature in the card looks to be part of his "88". The card is numbered out of 99, and will be a highly sought after card for any collector.

THIS IS HOW I RATED THIS PRODUCT:

Value = 4
    Innovation = 5
    Fun and Experience = 4
    Rebuy Value = 4

I RATE THIS PRODUCT A “B" FOR PRESS PASS! IT'S A GREAT PRODUCT FOR ANY FAN TO OPEN!

NO PURCHASE NECESSARY - Open only to U.S./Canadian (except Quebec) residents. For a chance to obtain any of the insert cards listed above at the same odds, while supplies last, hand print your name and complete address, including your email adress, on a 3 x 5 card and mail in a #10 envelople to: NPN PRESS PASS STEALTH 2011, 9115 Harris Corners Parkway Suite 200, Charlotte, NC 28269. Only one card per envelope mailed separately, postmarked by August 30 20111 and received by Sept. 13, 2011. No metered mail. Limit 1 request per household for Press Pass Stealth 20111. Failure to comply will result in your entry being disqualified. Drawings on or about Sept. 13, 2011. Only persons selected will be notified. Potential Canadian winners will be required to firest correctly answer a mathematical skill-testing question. Include on a 3 x 5 card the answer to the following skill-test question: 50 + (2 x 4) - 10 = ?

Nice review Josh. Congrats on the sweet looking auto and memorabilia!

Comment

Another great release from PP!

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
      Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
      Johnson/Mears/
      Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

That Dale Jr. is sweet!

Comment

sweet air force card. cool product
          https://www.flickr.com/photos/92956495@N04/sets/

my photobucket is my collection. some will be easier to trade than others, so don't be offended if I turn down a trade offer I don't like
          I collect hof au's/gu's,rcs and select lions/bears/vikings/twins/cubs for friends

Comment

Awesome looking set.

Collecting Ken Dilger, Indiana Hoosiers autos, and Indianapolis Colts Rookies
            Colts Rookie Collection: 408 Different Players
            Ken Dilger Collection: 261/445 (58.6%)

Tradelist
            Colts Rookie Collection
            Ken Dilger Collection

Comment

Lovin the looks of this set. Thanks for the great review Josh!
              TRADING FOR

Ken Griffey Jr.

Raiders and Dolphins from 2012-2020
              A's and Reds from 2012-2020

Comment

Great review Josh and I love the look of the Hall of Fame inserts.
                Still collecting Frank Thomas in any uni and HoFer G/U & Auto's.

I do not trade nor buy at "eBay values", unless a card is so rare that it is unlisted.

Comment

Not a Nascar guy, but love the Military cards. Great stuff!

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
                  Also collect UNH Football/Hockey cards
                  Also now collecting any cards including all dupes of all the following :
                  MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
                  NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
                  NBA : Matt Bonner (Spurs)
                  NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
                  I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

Comment

Nice review .

Comment

Real nice cards. I really like them!!!

Comment

Nice review. Like these cards. There is a nice variety here.

Comment

Working...
                        X