Clear All

• 2013 Topps Major League Soccer

2013 Topps MLS Checklist, Set Info, Boxes, Reviews and More

NPN Information

Send a 3x5 card with your name and complete address to:

NPN 2013 Topps MLS
    P.O. Box 766
    Pittston, PA 18640

Must be postmarked by October 2, 2013 and received by October 9, 2013.

Potential Canadian winners will be required to first correctly answer the mathematical skill-testing question.

9 x 2 + 4 - 1 = ?
    - Dave

I collect Calvin, Barry, 1 auto each of rookie Lions that make the team & HOF auto & GU.

Albums

Updated 3/25/2016

Never followed soccer, but those cards look nice. I like the look of the autographs.

Comment

Like the design of the Autograph cards, nice review.

Comment

Nice review. The cards look nice. Nice design.
        Trading for all Cleveland teams in Cleveland uniforms, Cleveland minor league affiliates & Columbus Bluejackets

Comment

My first look at soccer cards....they look nice.
          Currently looking for:
          Football: The Gronk!
          Basketball: Dennis Rodman, Scottie Pippen, & Michael Jordan, 90's refractors or #rd stuff, Damon Stoudamire, Penny, etc.
          Baseball: Paul Goldschmidt & Mike Trout
          + HOFer slab bed or raw.

Collecting University of Arizona current and Alum players!!!
          Go Cats!!!

Trade page:
          http://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn29/deannal_2008/

Comment

cool design! nice review congrats on the hits~
            U.S. NAVY VET ~ I ONLY MAIL ON FRIDAYS
            http://www.facebook.com/#!/JoseOzzieCanseco
            Click Banner for Trade List and Bucket Link

Jose Canseco total 968/2,658 = 36.4% 53 g/u 15autos
            Ozzie canseco total 41/42 =98% 1g/u 4 autos

Comment

Nice cards! Better job than when Upper Deck was doing MLS Soccer. Quite a few hits for a good price too!
              I am looking for: JJ Watt, Kawhi Leonard, George Springer, Carlos Correa, Jose Altuve, Panini Points...
              http://s189.photobucket.com/albums/z260/leedawg62/
              https://www.flickr.com/photos/143859720@N05/albums
              I don't deal outside the US

Comment

Nice review.

Not one to collect soccer, but this is a pretty decent product from Topps. I like the look of those Autos for sure. Don't have a clue if any of them are any good, but still kind of cool in terms of aesthetics.

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
                Also collect UNH Football/Hockey cards
                Also now collecting any cards including all dupes of all the following :
                MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
                NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
                NBA : Matt Bonner (Spurs)
                NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
                I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

Comment

I think the soccer cards are a lot better than they used to be. they have definitely tried to take the best from what Topps has in baseball. The Upperdeck cards from a few years back look pitiful to these. Nice review.
                  Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
                  Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
                  Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

looks like a great number of hits for the buck

Comment

nice review, love the designs of this set

Comment

I used to follow the Chicago Sting soccer team many years ago.

Toyota park is just a stones throw away from me and next year I will be going to a few Chicago Fire Games.

I started playing soccer before any other sport when I was growing up because that is what my dad grew up playing in Italy.

I really miss playing soccer......

Nice review and love the action shots.
                        Still collecting Frank Thomas in any uni and HoFer G/U & Auto's.

I do not trade nor buy at "eBay values", unless a card is so rare that it is unlisted.

Comment

LOL,
                          I just reread the rules and saw this:

2) Please make you comment about the product. If you have already posted on the review you do not need to again.

So please disregard my entry,lol
                          Still collecting Frank Thomas in any uni and HoFer G/U & Auto's.

I do not trade nor buy at "eBay values", unless a card is so rare that it is unlisted.

Comment

Nice review and break. I really like the game used. Not a soccer collector per say, but looks like a fun break.

Comment

The base cards are pretty standard. The insert sets are cool. Nice autos.
                              Nice soccer ball design for the game used.

Comment

Working...
                              X