Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Current Ebay Group Box breaks with nice bonus ending in about an hour!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Current Ebay Group Box breaks with nice bonus ending in about an hour!!

I know most of you probably aren't a fan of the ebay box breaks but Im hosting two breaks currently, 10-11 Sp Authentic Hockey and 10-11 Crown Royale Hockey. The Sp Authentic is an ending in just over an hour! The bonus is for all teams that did not hit a patch, auto, or serial numbered card will be entered in random.org and the winner will be rewarded a free spot in my next sp authentic break hockey break. You can bid on any or ALL haha of the 30 nhl teams which i think is nice because if your bruins fan going after that seguin or the oilers fan going after basically everything. Also I refund shipping if you dont want the cards that are pulled from your team. I've seen some ridiculous pulls from both the sp authentic and crown royale and if you just want to buy your favorite team or a team with big hits then this auction is for you. Here is the link to both auctions.

temp1126 | eBay ... ksid=p3686

The starting bids were at just .99 cents and lots of teams are still at that price! If you have any questions feel free to ask, have a good one.

Just a reminder that my crown royale box break ends in just a few hours with some teams still at .99 cents! Have a great night!

Comment

Working...
    X