Hot Wheels on Ebay.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hot Wheels on Ebay.....

If interested, I have several Hot Wheel aucions up on Ebay to help support my own Ebay habit!!....need Paypal quick!
    Awesome race car/truck Hot Wheel lot, *NEW* Camero and race Truck in package!! | eBay

Click "see other items" within the above link to see the rest of my current auctions. I have a HUGE box of Hot Wheels im willing to sell, I just dont have time to list them all. I have bunches of mostly Mopar, hot rod, Chevelles, Chargers, Novas, sweet lifted pickup trucks, quads, other cool race cars, stuff like that. No goofy un-realistic cars. Over the last 3-4 years, I accumilated about 150-200 un-opened Hot Wheels and want to sell them.

Take a look if you dont mind, thx!

Here's a few examples:

I have so much more, its rediculous.....if you have certain interest let me know and I might be able to pull some out before I list them on Ebay. NO thunts, they're all sold.

thx
    Currently looking for:
    Football: The Gronk!
    Basketball: Dennis Rodman, Scottie Pippen, & Michael Jordan, 90's refractors or #rd stuff, Damon Stoudamire, Penny, etc.
    Baseball: Paul Goldschmidt & Mike Trout
    + HOFer slab bed or raw.

Collecting University of Arizona current and Alum players!!!
    Go Cats!!!

Trade page:
    http://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn29/deannal_2008/

Bump!!! More added today.....No other Hotwheels nerds here??????
    Currently looking for:
    Football: The Gronk!
    Basketball: Dennis Rodman, Scottie Pippen, & Michael Jordan, 90's refractors or #rd stuff, Damon Stoudamire, Penny, etc.
    Baseball: Paul Goldschmidt & Mike Trout
    + HOFer slab bed or raw.

Collecting University of Arizona current and Alum players!!!
    Go Cats!!!

Trade page:
    http://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn29/deannal_2008/

Comment

Working...
    X