Kirk Mack's cards ebay store

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kirk Mack's cards ebay store

Hello all- New to the board and really excited to get to know everybody and be part of this community.

Below is a link to my ebay store. I've mostly got inserts and single cards from the last couple years, but you'll find some other stuff out there as well (a few cards from 1960, some stray cards from the 80's and 90's, etc.)

I do this for fun as a hobby and not as my sole source of income, so generally I keep prices low and shipping is free on most orders. I try to do business and treat customers like I want to be treated- strong communication, speedy service, and high quality cards. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Kirk Mack's Cards

Tonight I've got a ton of 2013 Topps Heritage inserts closing their auctions- a few short prints, Venezuelan parallels, purple refractors (including Bryce Harper), chrome refractors, a couple relic cards as well.

I just added some 2013 Topps Heritage single cards earlier today, and they are already being snapped up.

Please check it out!
    Last edited by KirkMack; 03-20-2013, 09:12 AM.

ENDING TONIGHT --

The last of my Silver Slate Redemption cards-

RAJAI DAVIS #311

As of right now- NO BIDS, and this is the second go-round for this card on the auction block.

Check it out!

Please?

Comment

Working...
    X