Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WTTF A-Rod Road to 500

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • WTTF A-Rod Road to 500

    with A-Rod closing in on 600, I think it's time I pick up this set and try to complete it. I have a good ammount already and also some dupes. Let me know what you have, and what you are looking for in return.
    My wantlist:http://www.dascardboard.eu/forum/showthread.php?t=10087

    My tradelist: http://www.dascardboard.eu/forum/showthread.php?t=56269

    My bucket:http://s434.photobucket.com/home/airbelgium/allalbums

  • #2
    If you are still collect Yankee Stadium Legacy....plmk

    also have a few Arod Road to 600

    PLMK<Jake

    Comment


    • #3
      I have 222, 382, 385, 63, 398, 487

      A-ROD road to 500

      WOuld you trade the Declerq auto for the Arods?? or Barross for all the AROD's? I may find some more.

      I only ask becuase I saw it on your list. If you have any inserts to this years 2011 topps series 1 Icould use them.

      I am interested in all the celtics autographics?? What would you need for them??
      http://s781.photobucket.com/home/kadamscards

      not updated yet but still many of the cards are there

      Comment


      • #4
        I have these if you need them
        254,282,291,375,426,427,428,429,430,433,434,435,43 6,437
        Jerry
        My bucket: http://s391.photobucket.com/albums/oo359/Jerryjtj

        New Wix Site:
        http://joyfamily1.wixsite.com/sportscards

        Looking for Cardinal autos I don't have and some dupes of players I already have!
        Also cards not listed of the players on my Primary Wants list on my Wixsite.
        Also looking for current Blues autos!

        Comment


        • #5
          only have 1 left

          Arod Road to 500 #ARHR211

          lmk tx bob
          UD Baseball MASTER SET Collector!! I need 1 copy of every BB card UD made. My want list is far from complete. LMK what you have & what you want

          Comment

          Working...
          X