This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baseball Card Draft Signups - Signups Full

I am taking Sign Ups for the next Card Collectors World Baseball Card Draft. If you are interested in signing up, please read the rules below first. Please only sign up if you agree to all the rules below. Reply below if you are interested in signing up. The draft will start when we have 10 members and I have received all the cards, although more than 10 can be taken.

Here the rules

1. Only baseball cards with a book value of $10+ (I will double check all book values)

2. Cards must be in nm/mt condition. Please dont send damaged/bent cards.

3. Send in 10 cards for the draft consisting of a variety of RCs, Autos, GUs, Inserts, and Base Cards. Please no minor league cards. (Please send me list of 10 cards you intend to send so I can compile a list and check the book values)

4. Looking for 10 participants and 10 rounds. (Can be more if more want to do it.

5. Participants will rank other member's cards from 1-20 to determine the draft order. Card #1 will be worth 20 points, card #20 will be worth 1 points, etc. Participants are NOT allowed to rank their own cards they send in.

6. Draft choices will be made within 12 hours of the last pick. If 12 hours have passed, that person can still make their pick until the next person in line makes their pick. If the next person in line makes their pick, then the member who missed their turn can choose 2 cards in the next round.

7. Participants are required to send the cards to me first and I will send out the cards out after the draft is over.

8. For U.S. residents, please add $3 for return postage with delivery confirmation. International traders please add $4 for return postage. Please no paypal unless you are international, just send the cash with the cards. I will provide the padded envelopes, penny sleeves, top holders, and team bags.

Interested members
    1. dlackey
    2. slackey
    3. bobdabench
    4. brock0989
    5. bubby01
    6. fuser
    7. poolhalljnkie
    8. Borikwa23
    9. Dacubs?
    10. schwood

Thanks and lmk,
    Dennis
    Last edited by schwood; 09-13-2010, 11:39 AM.
    Looking for Columbus Blue Jacket cards i need as well as many Hockey set needs.

throw me in there dennis

shawn
    http://www.lackeytopps.webs.com

www.lackeytopps.webs.com

I only ship on tuesdays

Comment

never done one so I'll try it tx bob
      UD Baseball MASTER SET Collector!! I need 1 copy of every BB card UD made. My want list is far from complete. LMK what you have & what you want

Comment

Got you both added to the list.

Thanks,
        Dennis

Comment

Originally posted by dlackey
          I am taking Sign Ups for the next Card Collectors World Baseball Card Draft. If you are interested in signing up, please read the rules below first. Please only sign up if you agree to all the rules below. Reply below if you are interested in signing up. The draft will start when we have 10 members and I have received all the cards, although more than 10 can be taken.

Here the rules

1. Only baseball cards with a book value of $10+ (I will double check all book values)

2. Cards must be in nm/mt condition. Please dont send damaged/bent cards.

3. Send in 10 cards for the draft consisting of a variety of RCs, Autos, GUs, Inserts, and Base Cards. Please no minor league cards. (Please send me list of 10 cards you intend to send so I can compile a list and check the book values)

4. Looking for 10 participants and 10 rounds. (Can be more if more want to do it.

5. Participants will rank other member's cards from 1-20 to determine the draft order. Card #1 will be worth 20 points, card #20 will be worth 1 points, etc. Participants are NOT allowed to rank their own cards they send in.

6. Draft choices will be made within 12 hours of the last pick. If 12 hours have passed, that person can still make their pick until the next person in line makes their pick. If the next person in line makes their pick, then the member who missed their turn can choose 2 cards in the next round.

7. Participants are required to send the cards to me first and I will send out the cards out after the draft is over.

8. For U.S. residents, please add $3 for return postage with delivery confirmation. International traders please add $4 for return postage. Please no paypal unless you are international, just send the cash with the cards. I will provide the padded envelopes, penny sleeves, top holders, and team bags.

Interested members
          1. dlackey
          2. slackey
          3. bobdabench

Thanks and lmk,
          Dennis

im interested in doing this . lmk thanks

Comment

brock0989- added, thanks!
            "The good kid from the mad city, holding a cereal box instead of a glock"

Bucket (Not Updated)|Set Needs

Comment

Thanks for adding him.

Dennis

Comment

I'd like to be added. How do you determine who picks first?
                Thanks for looking
                Remember, every day you wake up alive is a good day.

Comment

Joseph, all the cards are ranked by each member in a point system. I have a thread in the basketball forum explaining how the draft works.

Comment

Got you added Joseph

Thanks
                    Dennis

Comment

Bump for more entries.

Comment

put me in for it
                        https://www.flickr.com/photos/92956495@N04/sets/

my photobucket is my collection. some will be easier to trade than others, so don't be offended if I turn down a trade offer I don't like
                        I collect hof au's/gu's,rcs and select lions/bears/vikings/twins/cubs for friends

Comment

Got you added.

Thanks,
                          Dennis

Comment

Ok guys we need 4 more members to sign up for the draft and we can get it started.

Thanks and lmk,
                            Dennis

Comment

Would like to be added, please
                              Thanks, KT

sigpic

http://www.freewebs.com/poolhalljnkie

Collecting Texas Rangers & Atlanta Braves

Chipper Jones, Josh Hamilton, Ken Griffey Jr., Cal Ripken Jr., Mark McGwire, & Mitch Moreland

Bowman/Bowman Draft - Base, Gold Bordered, & Blue Bordered

Bowman Chrome/Bowman Chrome Draft - Base, Refractors, & Blue Refractors

Bowman Auto's

Comment

Working...
                              X