Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the info. Will check that out. Got you down for 2 boxes for now. If you want 3 just lmk.

Thanks
    Dennis
    Looking for Columbus Blue Jacket cards i need as well as many Hockey set needs.

Comment

Dennis,

I'm thinking about getting 2 boxes. Any word on the inserts/short prints/parallels that will be a part of this set? I've just started collecting so I really don't know much about the "chrome" series. Any info would be appreciated.

Comment

Should be 2 auto's per box, 8 refractors a box. Not sure on the rest of them. I have been trying to get in touch with the people i'm wanting to order from. Will try again tomorrow.

I will post up any other info i receive from them and if you decide on 2 boxes just lmk. I may take 3 of them to get it filled if i need to.

Thanks,
        Dennis

Comment

Bump to the top. 5 boxes still available.

Comment

Since we haven't had enough interest in this to get it full i think we need to just close it for now and maybe work on something at a later date.

Thanks,
            Dennis

Comment

Working...
            X