Anybody want to trade tonight!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bob
    Just let me know when u have the time then bud.

KevAlan
    I am sorry bro but i don;t understand what direction u are coming from and really am lost on it as well.
    Enlighten me and tell me what u are saying here for me.

Terry
    Northernbear

Comment

in another words if a phillies prospect/rc is signing at tristar you want an autod piece??

kenneth aka poppa ttm mod on here that who i got him in jan '10..

tristar in jan ea houston show brings in 3-5 local mlb prospects which have some type of local connection ie hs/college here ect..
      this past jan 2 of the pros were phillies..95.99999% of the time its either flat out free auto 1/person or pack redemptions for the auto..you open the packs of specified products ect and you keep the cards and exchange the wrapper(s) for the auto..usually $7 worth of packs gets ya the auto..tristar coa is $7 xtra..ask ken aka poppa bout what he thought i got him an autod baseball w ts coa and pulled him another phillies pros autod ball w ts coa..

at little to no cost except for the item you want signed/coa if desired/ship..

but if you only want cards i totally understand

srry to confuse ya

hehe
      http://s111.photobucket.com/albums/n157/KevinAlan/

Comment

Ok now that i underrtand i am cool with it and if u get any current Phillies please let me know.

Terry
        Northernbear

Comment

lmk what u need for the 2 hanleys if they r still available
          Only looking to trade for HOF g/u to complete my project. I have a ways to go but am determined to complete it. Any help is appreciated!!

http://s1338.photobucket.com/user/nowunodogg/slideshow/

Comment

Dogg
            Sorry bud one is going to be traded on the old site and the Roll call is being traded on this site.
            But thks for the interest though.

Terry
            Northernbear

Comment

Myerburgh311
              The Cervelli for the Fergie Jenkins buyback both book 15.00
              LMK
              Terry
              Northernbear

Comment

Working...
              X