Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

White Sox & Yankees

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Let's do some trading - and your OFFER is ...............

    The main items Im looking to trade for are
    Baseball HOFers Autos I need
    Orioles Autos I need
    Baseball HOFers GU I need
    Orioles GU I need
    Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
    However other offers will be considered

    Comment


    • #17
      Let's make a deal, or two, or....

      M-E-R-R-Y C-H-R-I-S-T-M-A-S

      The main items Im looking to trade for are
      Baseball HOFers Autos I need
      Orioles Autos I need
      Baseball HOFers GU I need
      Orioles GU I need
      Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
      However other offers will be considered

      Comment


      • #18
        im interested in these

        JIM THOME - 2007 UD ELEMENTS #EE-JT ESSENTIAL ELEMENTS dual uniform (one has a stripe)

        JORGE POSADA - 2001 SP GAME BAT MILESTONE ED. POTA INT. CON. BAT





        lmk thanks

        Comment


        • #19
          Jon, I checked your site. I'd be interested in your 01 & 02 TOPPS TONY GWYNN GU's.

          The main items Im looking to trade for are
          Baseball HOFers Autos I need
          Orioles Autos I need
          Baseball HOFers GU I need
          Orioles GU I need
          Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
          However other offers will be considered

          Comment


          • #20
            ok .

            my 2 gwynn gued

            for

            thome gu

            posada gu



            lmk thanks

            Comment


            • #21
              That's fine with me. Please post the trade (I'll confirm), and PM me your address.
              Thanks for another trade.

              Anyone else have any offers ????????

              The main items Im looking to trade for are
              Baseball HOFers Autos I need
              Orioles Autos I need
              Baseball HOFers GU I need
              Orioles GU I need
              Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
              However other offers will be considered

              Comment


              • #22
                Bring ON those OFFERS, let's make a deal,or two,or.......

                M-E-R-R-Y

                C-H-R-I-S-T-M-A-S

                The main items Im looking to trade for are
                Baseball HOFers Autos I need
                Orioles Autos I need
                Baseball HOFers GU I need
                Orioles GU I need
                Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
                However other offers will be considered

                Comment


                • #23
                  Back ttt - let's make a deal, or two, or...... - bring on those OFFERS !!!!

                  The main items Im looking to trade for are
                  Baseball HOFers Autos I need
                  Orioles Autos I need
                  Baseball HOFers GU I need
                  Orioles GU I need
                  Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
                  However other offers will be considered

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Waiting on those OFFERS - bring them ON !!!!!!!

                    The main items Im looking to trade for are
                    Baseball HOFers Autos I need
                    Orioles Autos I need
                    Baseball HOFers GU I need
                    Orioles GU I need
                    Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
                    However other offers will be considered

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Anyone interested in any of the YANKEES or WHITE SOX ???????

                      The main items Im looking to trade for are
                      Baseball HOFers Autos I need
                      Orioles Autos I need
                      Baseball HOFers GU I need
                      Orioles GU I need
                      Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
                      However other offers will be considered

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Some are STILL available - bring on those OFFERS!!!!!!

                        The main items Im looking to trade for are
                        Baseball HOFers Autos I need
                        Orioles Autos I need
                        Baseball HOFers GU I need
                        Orioles GU I need
                        Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
                        However other offers will be considered

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Back ttt - let's do some trading !!!!!!

                          The main items Im looking to trade for are
                          Baseball HOFers Autos I need
                          Orioles Autos I need
                          Baseball HOFers GU I need
                          Orioles GU I need
                          Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
                          However other offers will be considered

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Anyone out there have any offers for any of these WHITE SOX ? YANKEE ?

                            The main items Im looking to trade for are
                            Baseball HOFers Autos I need
                            Orioles Autos I need
                            Baseball HOFers GU I need
                            Orioles GU I need
                            Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
                            However other offers will be considered

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Back ttt - bring on those OFFERS !!!!

                              The main items Im looking to trade for are
                              Baseball HOFers Autos I need
                              Orioles Autos I need
                              Baseball HOFers GU I need
                              Orioles GU I need
                              Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
                              However other offers will be considered

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Let's make a deal, or two, or............

                                The main items Im looking to trade for are
                                Baseball HOFers Autos I need
                                Orioles Autos I need
                                Baseball HOFers GU I need
                                Orioles GU I need
                                Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
                                However other offers will be considered

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X