If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Yes the Aparicio book $25.00 , the Roger Craig Auto Book $50.00!! Can you used something alse??
LMK
Hi traders,
I'm looking for HOF autos and GU's cards I need ,Roberto Alomar Cards I don't have and Puerto Rican Players cards, I Also can used Jeter, Chipper , Ripken , Bonds GU's , Autos & Low # or Rare Inserts .
Any help would be great, Thanks!!!
That card is #/5 Not Book and I need at least $150.00!!!
Hi traders,
I'm looking for HOF autos and GU's cards I need ,Roberto Alomar Cards I don't have and Puerto Rican Players cards, I Also can used Jeter, Chipper , Ripken , Bonds GU's , Autos & Low # or Rare Inserts .
Any help would be great, Thanks!!!
Just to let y'all know, according to Beckett Roger Craig is not listed as an unlisted star, semi star, or minor star. Therefore, he is a common. The last Beckett I got has the 2004 SWEET SPOT CLASSIC SIGNATURE BLUE common auto's bv at 25 with a pr up to 150, bv of 30 with a pr up to 85, and a bv of 30 with a pr up to 30, and no pricing if it is 25 or less. Hope this helps.
The main items Im looking to trade for are
Baseball HOFers Autos I need Orioles Autos I need
Baseball HOFers GU I need Orioles GU I need VintageOrioles I need 1950s through 1970
However other offers will be considered
Hey My Roger Craig card book $40.00 now I just look my Beckett Almanac!!!
Thanks Oriolesfan
Hi traders,
I'm looking for HOF autos and GU's cards I need ,Roberto Alomar Cards I don't have and Puerto Rican Players cards, I Also can used Jeter, Chipper , Ripken , Bonds GU's , Autos & Low # or Rare Inserts .
Any help would be great, Thanks!!!
I don't see any other card I can used wich the Aparicio!! What about iff wee work this Guidry/Goosage/Riggetti Triple auto ?? I can add a sweet Spot Biggining auto like the Alex Gordon And Casilla you have !! I have a few .
LMK
Hi traders,
I'm looking for HOF autos and GU's cards I need ,Roberto Alomar Cards I don't have and Puerto Rican Players cards, I Also can used Jeter, Chipper , Ripken , Bonds GU's , Autos & Low # or Rare Inserts .
Any help would be great, Thanks!!!
Please check my threads to see if anything interests you. I'm still interested in the "Goose"/Guidry/..... triple auto and/or David Ortiz auto.
The main items Im looking to trade for are
Baseball HOFers Autos I need Orioles Autos I need
Baseball HOFers GU I need Orioles GU I need VintageOrioles I need 1950s through 1970
However other offers will be considered
Comment