Updated bucket- trade or sell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Updated bucket- trade or sell

I just added a bunch of stuff to my bucket, in just about all the albums. If you see something you like, please let me know, Id love to work a trade, or a sale if that works better. Thanks!
    Ed

Ed
    I am interested in the 63 Topps bud.
    What u looking for from me for that???????????????????????

Terry
    Northernbear

Comment

any 59 topps baseball? i almost had that set built and wouldnt mind starting it again
      Id need EX or better condition, but if youve got anything close to that, Id love to pick it up
      Ed

Comment

Ed
        I have a bunch of 59's avaible but they will be commoms. as i only have about 5 stars of the set left as i am currently trading the high end with Jeff the Moose.
        Let me know as i know i have some near mt one;s avaible.

Terry
        The Bear

Comment

I dont mind commons, as long as they are in EX or better- I once had the whole set minus the mantles- I had to sell due to financial problems, and now I want to rebuild it

Also, did the box o' baseball ever make it to you? I hadnt heard from ya either way
          Ed

Comment

Ed
            Question one what am i looking at for trade value here?????????????
            Question 2 i never did receive my end of that trade and i told Roy Big Hurt i was not going to receive it as in the trade agreement as it;s obvious the post office has lost it and i would not post negative feedback and consider it a closed thread.

Terry
            Northernbear

Comment

im not 100% sure on trade value- but id take one or two semistars, or 3-4 commons for it, if that seems fair to you

I dont have/use beckett, so I dont know if thats a fair offer
              Ed

Comment

Ed
                I am willing to give u 4 ex to nr mt commons for it no problem.
                Let me know if that will work for u and if so go ahead and post it up bud.

Terry
                Northernbear

Comment

sounds good to me- let me check real quick and PM you the small list of ones I have so I dont end up with dupes, and then anything but the ones i have are great. Ill shoot ya the PM in about an hour or two- Im getting some stuff done, then hitting the gym, and when Im back and cleaned up from that, Ill check my have box and PM ya
                  Thanks!
                  Ed

Comment

Ed.

I will check in the morning with what u need and get back at u as we hit the rack early in my family and are up at 4.30 to 5 each morning.

terry
                    Northernbear

Comment

Working...
                    X