Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Griffey/A-Rod and a bunch of Basketball and Hockey Vintage Avaible Today//////////

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Griffey/A-Rod and a bunch of Basketball and Hockey Vintage Avaible Today//////////

Have a 100 card lot of A-Rod including inserts and a 100 card lot of Griffey with way to many inserts to count.
    Also have a 54 Card lot of Vintage Basketball which will include 5 Larry Birds/14 David Robinsons with his Rookie included/26 Card lot of Lakers including Magic/5 Card lot of Michael Jordan and a 3 card lot of Shag all Rookies.
    In Hockey in vintage have 75/76 years G Lefleur/ D Potvin/L McDonald/L Robinson/G Lapointe/S Shutt/B Gainey/D Sittler/D Hextall/S Savard/W Tkaczuk/Red Berensen/L Nanne/Mario Trembly/R Leach/JP Borteleau/D Risenbough/E Westfall/D Maloney/B Trottier/R Houle/J Lemarie/Bobby Clark/Phil Esposito/
    1 Complete Glossy mini set with the Bobby Orr 76/77
    17 Card lot 74/78 A Savard/G Perreault/D Rota/D Remond/J Ptvin/R Martin Bryan Hextall/L Nanne/Ed Johnston/P McNab/B Plager/R Berensen/5 Card lot of Stanley Cub playoffs
    25 Card Mixed lot of stars 5 Card gretzky/E Balfour/S Samsonov/M Broduer/B Hull/Pavel Bure/C Neely/D Hasek/J Roenik/S Yzerman/M Messier/R Bourque/Mike Richter/M Lemieux/J Sakic/M Sundin/G Fuhr/B Trottier/E Lindros/J Jagr/T Barrasso.
    If anyone likes anything let me know open to all fair offers in trade.

Terry
    The Bear

I might be interested in some Griffey's.
    http://s629.photobucket.com/albums/uu16/JYWILLI69/

Comment

Let me know what u want and what u have to offer bud
      Terry
      The Bear

Comment

I don't know if it would be easier for you with the Griffey's or not. I don't have a particular want list. If you click the Zistle link, you will see all of the Griffey's I have.
        That will give me some time to add to my trade list for you to choose from. Please includr Year,Brand and Card Number. I like to check the card and prices of the card through the Beckett before dealing. I am in no big toot, so you can take your time.

Thanks,
        Jayson
        http://s629.photobucket.com/albums/uu16/JYWILLI69/

Comment

Working...
        X