Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for Low End Red Sox GU and Autos...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Low End Red Sox GU and Autos...

I have a mess of low end stuff in my bucket FT. There are 4 sections under my baseball. Not the best at getting it all organized, but it is all scanned, and pretty much up to date. I am looking to trade anything in there for any Red Sox GU and Autos that I don't. These can be scrub guys I get in return. Guys that never made it on the team. As long as they are in the Red Sox uni or minor league Sox uni, or their college uni and listed as a Red Sox prospect on the card. I don't really care. I just want all of this stuff gone. I have been buying a lot of stuff lately, and honestly, I can't do that so much anymore. I am looking to trade trade trade. Like I said, nothing earth shattering in here. And I am easy to deal with. The trade does not have to be even on my end. I am willing to trade in your favor if I am getting stuff I need for my PC. I don't have any OPG anymore, so if you trade by BV, I leave it up to you to tell me what the BV on stuff is. Or we can just trade for what we want.

Whew! That was long winded. Anyway, let's get to trading. CMB and let me know what you have of my team. Scans would be very helpful!

Thanks. Look forward to making some deals.

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
    Also collect UNH Football/Hockey cards
    Also now collecting any cards including all dupes of all the following :
    MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
    NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
    NBA : Matt Bonner (Spurs)
    NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
    I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

Hi i have this ;
    http://www.tradecardsnow.com/1535/in...search=Red+Sox

http://www.tradecardsnow.com/1535/in...search=Celtics

LMk iff you need soemthing , I can used some cards fro you.
    Thanks
    Hi traders,
    I'm looking for HOF autos and GU's cards I need ,Roberto Alomar Cards I don't have and Puerto Rican Players cards, I Also can used Jeter, Chipper , Ripken , Bonds GU's , Autos & Low # or Rare Inserts .
    Any help would be great, Thanks!!!

Trade page Bucket!!
    http://s167.photobucket.com/albums/u129/ersportcards/

Trade page by Players,Teams,Years,Brands search!!
    http://www.tradecardsnowboards.com/c...ort_order=DESC

Comment

Some interest in these...

I have some possible interest in these. Do you happen to have or can you get scans of these at all?

Baseball
      2008 Topps Moments & Milestones Black Daisuke Matsuzaka 168 Strikeouts #142 (#2/25) Red Sox -
      2009 Upper Deck A Piece Off History Red David Ortiz #11 Red Sox -
      2009 Upper Deck Spectrum Daisuke Matsuzaka Spectrum Gold Jersey #SS-DM Red Sox -
      2009 Upper Deck Spectrum Manny Ramirez Spectrum Gold Jersey #SS-MA Red Sox / Dodgers -

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
      MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
      NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
      NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
      I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

Comment

Sorry friend not scan and this cards are gone!!
        2009 Upper Deck Spectrum Daisuke Matsuzaka Spectrum Gold Jersey #SS-DM Red Sox -
        2009 Upper Deck Spectrum Manny Ramirez Spectrum Gold Jersey #SS-MA Red Sox / Dodgers

I still have the other two!!
        2008 Topps Moments & Milestones Black Daisuke Matsuzaka 168 Strikeouts #142 (#2/25) Red Sox -

LMK

Originally posted by schwood View Post
        I have some possible interest in these. Do you happen to have or can you get scans of these at all?

Baseball
        2009 Upper Deck Spectrum Manny Ramirez Spectrum Gold Jersey #SS-MA Red Sox / Dodgers -
        Hi traders,
        I'm looking for HOF autos and GU's cards I need ,Roberto Alomar Cards I don't have and Puerto Rican Players cards, I Also can used Jeter, Chipper , Ripken , Bonds GU's , Autos & Low # or Rare Inserts .

Trade page Bucket!!

Comment

What does the Ortiz look like? Can you find an auction on EBay with it in there, and send me a link. I can use the DiceK for sure.

Comment

The card look like this one but is the red Version!!!
            http://cgi.ebay.com/11-DAVID-ORTIZ-2...item53da76160f

LMK
            Hi traders,

Trade page Bucket!!

Comment

I am pretty sure I have that one. can use the Dice K. What did you need from me?

Comment

I like any of this (LMK iff wee can work something);

Thanks
                Hi traders,

Trade page Bucket!!

Comment

I will like to work something for those cards, anything alse from that list you need?
                  LMK
                  Thanks
                  Hi traders,

Trade page Bucket!!

Comment

have a 2000 Skybox Autographics Wilton Veras Auto FT lmk tx bob
                    UD Baseball MASTER SET Collector!! I need 1 copy of every BB card UD made. My want list is far from complete. LMK what you have & what you want

Comment

COuld do...

Originally posted by millo67 View Post
                      I will like to work something for those cards, anything alse from that list you need?
                      LMK
                      Thanks
                      I could do the Beltran GU for the Dice K. Didn't see anything else I could use. For the others I would really like to get some sort of GU. LMK if you come up with anything else.

Comment

Woo hoo!

Sweet man! I can really use that one for sure bud. This is what I am talking about.

Now, the real question, do I have anything you can use for it?

Originally posted by bobdabench View Post
                        have a 2000 Skybox Autographics Wilton Veras Auto FT lmk tx bob

Comment

OK Wee have a deal on the Beltran GU for the Dice K. Let see iff I can get something alse to offer.
                          Let you know.
                          thanks

Originally posted by schwood View Post
                          I could do the Beltran GU for the Dice K. Didn't see anything else I could use. For the others I would really like to get some sort of GU. LMK if you come up with anything else.
                          Hi traders,

Trade page Bucket!!

Comment

We can wait to post anything. But, that I can do. Like I said, the deals do not need to match up, woudl just like to get some GU for the others if I could. Thanks my man!

Comment

Hey Found this;
                              2004 Topps Pristine
                              Fantasy Favorites Nomar Garciaparra Jersey #FF-NG Red Sox

2007 Bowman Sterling
                              Manny Ramirez GU Bat Refractor # BS-MAR Red Sox

2008 SP Legendary Cuts
                              Tom Glavine / Jon Lester Generations Memorabilia #GEN-GL Mets / Red Sox

2008 UD X
                              J.D. Drew GU Jersey #UDXM-DR Red Sox

2008 U.D. Ballpark Collection
                              Dual Swatch Memorabilia Curt Schilling / Jonathan Papelbon #191 Red Sox

2009 UD X
                              Mike Lowell GU Jersey #UDXJ-ML Red Sox

2010 Topps Heritage
                              Clubhouse Collection GU Jersey Billy Wagner #CCR-BW Red Sox

LMK
                              Thanks millo67
                              Hi traders,

Trade page Bucket!!

Comment

Working...
                              X