3 Martin Prado in person Auto'd ROMLB's for trade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 Martin Prado in person Auto'd ROMLB's for trade

Went to a Braves game in August of last year & actually got to watch batting practice from the field, I took a 1/2 dozen balls & gave my girlfriend 1/2 dozen & sent her out seeking also, after said and done I ended up with 4 Martin Prado signed balls & would like to trade 3 of them off for other signed ROMLB balls. They dont come with a COA, but I can send pictures of the balls, pics of the game, batting practice, tickets, whatever. I also dont expect COA balls in return, I believe most people on here are honest people that love the game & collecting as I do & when you get autos in person they dont come with COA's. These auto's will pass any tests, I just dont need 4 of them & would like to get some other auto'd balls for my PC. If interested, just PM me your email address & I will gladly send you pics or whatever. I'm not looking for major stars, or the hottest prospects, just something equivilent to Prado, Im open to any suggested auto ball for auto ball trade except ABSOLUTELY NO YANKEES OR METS!!!!!!, so if you have some auto'd balls that you would like to trade off, LMK, hopefully we can work something out,
    Thanks, KT

sigpic

http://www.freewebs.com/poolhalljnkie

Collecting Texas Rangers & Atlanta Braves

Chipper Jones, Josh Hamilton, Ken Griffey Jr., Cal Ripken Jr., Mark McGwire, & Mitch Moreland

Bowman/Bowman Draft - Base, Gold Bordered, & Blue Bordered

Bowman Chrome/Bowman Chrome Draft - Base, Refractors, & Blue Refractors

Bowman Auto's

who is he bro??

do you happen to have a pic of him signing the ball(s)?

what rnd was he drafted? what team?

im getting the 2010 #2 overall pirates draft pick at tristar on fri..we can add it to our deal if youre interested..i dont really have the funds to get the coa so if youre fine w no coa lmk..

lmk ty

uncle tiny..

any other balls ?

are these rawling omlb balls?

or official league balls?

if i missed you saying that im srry lmk..
    http://s111.photobucket.com/albums/n157/KevinAlan/

Comment

Working...
    X