Red Just Came Back List@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Milo
    I had my dealer check the pricing on the A Soriano and it books over numbering of 25 40.00 and under for 50.00 .
    That is if the card is the AS TT.
    But again thanks for ur time anyways.

Terry
    The Bear

Comment

Originally posted by nowunodogg View Post
      i need the hanley patch please

???lmk on this one please
      Only looking to trade for HOF g/u to complete my project. I have a ways to go but am determined to complete it. Any help is appreciated!!

http://s1338.photobucket.com/user/nowunodogg/slideshow/

Comment

Orlando
        Gotta have a nice patch or a really decent auto for it and it;s generating a lot of trade thru email offers.
        But i am in no hurry to just take a loss on it either.
        It;s Red card and i will see if i can get a Dick Tracy or beetle Bailey comic book first regardless of any other trades.
        I can also trade it to Jon as well as he is the big Hanley man on the boards as well.
        Take a shot and offer him something nice and i will run it by him and let u know.

Terry
        The Bear

Comment

Originally posted by Northernbear View Post
          Orlando
          Gotta have a nice patch or a really decent auto for it and it;s generating a lot of trade thru email offers.
          But i am in no hurry to just take a loss on it either.
          It;s Red card and i will see if i can get a Dick Tracy or beetle Bailey comic book first regardless of any other trades.
          I can also trade it to Jon as well as he is the big Hanley man on the boards as well.
          Take a shot and offer him something nice and i will run it by him and let u know.

Terry
          The Bear

thanks terry. ill run to my local flea market and see what they have in the way of those kind of comic books. thanks
          Only looking to trade for HOF g/u to complete my project. I have a ways to go but am determined to complete it. Any help is appreciated!!

http://s1338.photobucket.com/user/nowunodogg/slideshow/

Comment

Working...
          X