Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fed Ex Just Left and a couple of these for Trade!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fed Ex Just Left and a couple of these for Trade!!!!!!!!!!

What we got and what we will trade for the right trades.
    Bowman Sterling Joe D Triple Game used 2 Jersey;s and a Bat 10/10 Right to the Grandkids PC
    01 Topps Legends Warren Spahn auto avaible as we already have this one.
    Mickey Mantle Ref and Numbered B/Sterling Blueish Jersey and right to the PC
    Ultimate Legendary Letters BF 12/15 Bob Feller 2 Blueish Jerseys now the kids have both the White;s and Blue Jerseys from Ultimate
    SP Legendary Materials R Jackson Grey Jersey
    Sweetspot Classics R Jackson W/Jersey
    Epic Materials Large Green A's Jersey Swatch 70/155
    All 3 of the Jacksons are avaible
    Legendary Lumber Willie Mays Bat
    Have this one as well so it;s avaible
    SP Legendary Bat Ryne Sandberg
    Epic Grey Jersey R Sandberg 78/102
    These are also avaible for Trade.

Only Interested in HOF game used or super nice Vintage if anyone is interested in any of this stuff.
    Just in so i will have to check the years and numbers on back of anyone of these for anyone interested.

Terry
    The Bear

Terry, check my threads to see if anything interests you for the Spahn auto & Mays bat.
    Thanks, Rodney

The main items Im looking to trade for are
    Baseball HOFers Autos I need
    Orioles Autos I need
    Baseball HOFers GU I need
    Orioles GU I need
    Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
    However other offers will be considered

Comment

Rodney
      Sorry not seeing anything that i need at this time.
      But thks anyways for the reply to my thread.

Terry
      The Bear

Comment

Terry any interest in a Dewy auto?
        Hello and Happy trading!

I always take the time to pm you so please show the same respect back.

MY WANTS AND FOR TRADE

Looking for any Red Sox in my WWW collecting Jim Abbott Xander Boegarts, Jackie Bradley and Bryce Brentz.

Comment

Mike
          I have 5 certified and 3 on card auto;s and a wire photo of him and Rico Petrocelli auto;s bud.
          If u are referring to Dwight Evans.

Terry
          The Bear

Comment

Originally posted by Northernbear View Post
            Mike
            I have 5 certified and 3 on card auto;s and a wire photo of him and Rico Petrocelli auto;s bud.
            If u are referring to Dwight Evans.

Terry
            The Bear
            LOL of course, there can be only one DEWY!

I will see what I can come up with.
            Hello and Happy trading!

MY WANTS AND FOR TRADE

Looking for any Red Sox in my WWW collecting Jim Abbott Xander Boegarts, Jackie Bradley and Bryce Brentz.

Comment

Mike
              I use to work for WPLM on the Cape White Cliffs branch when i got out of the Army in 73 and i work days and one of the guys i worked with always had game tickets as Jack Cambell the station owner was a flag ship station for Red Sox baseball back then.
              Lived in Plymouth and a real good friend of mine his Dad owned Plymouth Plantation back then.
              Always got 15 to 20 auto;s a game night and really has helped as i own more than 5000 Red Sox auto;s and got to know Ellery Clark who wrote 4 books on the Red Sox and he auto;d his last book and sent it too me just before he passed away.
              Him and Duffey Lewis hung out together and i got to meet and talk a lot of baseball with these 2 guys.
              My auto;s are just over 8.000 or more in my basic collection and now i am working on my Grandkids collection.
              If u ever had meet or knew Tony Conigiliaro like i do when he was a live u could have asked him about where he signed his name in the tombs of the Green Monster.
              Go for a walk behind the wall when u get a chance and u will see a lot of names from the 67 Impossible Dream Team as well.
              Rico/Mikey Andrews/ Joe Foy Kenn Hawk Harrelson/George Scott /Dick Mr Strange Glove Stuart/Jose Tartabull/ Dwight Evans Carlton Fisk/Yaz there all there bud.

Terry
              The Bear

Comment

cmb for the spahn please. i just got in a dice-k dual auto. its in my bucket
                Only looking to trade for HOF g/u to complete my project. I have a ways to go but am determined to complete it. Any help is appreciated!!

http://s1338.photobucket.com/user/nowunodogg/slideshow/

Comment

nice stuff terry, cant wait til i go to a show on the 12th to get some new tradebait
                  https://www.flickr.com/photos/92956495@N04/sets/

my photobucket is my collection. some will be easier to trade than others, so don't be offended if I turn down a trade offer I don't like
                  I collect hof au's/gu's,rcs and select lions/bears/vikings/twins/cubs for friends

Comment

Wow Terry that is awesome!

I havent been inside the Monster. I did know of everyone signing in there though.

The only cool Redsox story I have is I lived in Lowell for ever and go to all the Lowell Spinner games.
                    The players are really nice and sign autos for us and kids.

One day I took my son and a player was signing at the fence near left field. He was next in line kinda nervous. When some 40 year old #$^%#$ cut him in line to get an auto
                    I was so pissed off but before I got a word out the player said "hey your not next buddy"
                    Took my sons baseball and autographed it. And got a few pictures.
                    This made my and his day.
                    The player........
                    Hanley Ramirez
                    Hello and Happy trading!

MY WANTS AND FOR TRADE

Comment

Mike
                      That sorry is cool as well bud.
                      Have a nice day.

Terry
                      The Bear

Comment

Originally posted by nowunodogg View Post
                        cmb for the spahn please. i just got in a dice-k dual auto. its in my bucket
                        lmk bear
                        Only looking to trade for HOF g/u to complete my project. I have a ways to go but am determined to complete it. Any help is appreciated!!

Comment

Orlando
                          So u are offering the Dice K for the Spahn is that what u are saying here.??????

Terry
                          The Bear

Comment

what year and product is the spahn? im interested in the hanley patch from one of your other threads as well.

Comment

Look me for this 01 Topps Legends Warren Spahn auto iff the card is available!!

LMk Thanks
                              Hi traders,
                              I'm looking for HOF autos and GU's cards I need ,Roberto Alomar Cards I don't have and Puerto Rican Players cards, I Also can used Jeter, Chipper , Ripken , Bonds GU's , Autos & Low # or Rare Inserts .
                              Any help would be great, Thanks!!!

Trade page Bucket!!
                              http://s167.photobucket.com/albums/u129/ersportcards/

Trade page by Players,Teams,Years,Brands search!!
                              http://www.tradecardsnowboards.com/c...ort_order=DESC

Comment

Working...
                              X