Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Monster Jeter dual auto /5 FT

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Monster Jeter dual auto /5 FT

    Looking for Alex Rodriguez auto, Albert Pujols auto


    Numbered 3/5
    Trade Site

  • #2
    What kind of ARod would you be looking for and how much bv

    Chris


    Kazmir Collection 1621/2986 - 54.2%

    like Mohammed Ali I float like a butterfly
    but sting like poison ivy

    My tradesite

    Comment


    • #3
      My ultimate want would be a dual ato Arod / Ripken jr but would accept patch auto. As for a BV I don't believe there is much out there on Arods stuff that would be close to the Jeter dual auto so with that said it would depend on the card or cards offered.
      Trade Site

      Comment


      • #4
        just a yankees uni etc?


        Kazmir Collection 1621/2986 - 54.2%

        like Mohammed Ali I float like a butterfly
        but sting like poison ivy

        My tradesite

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Myerburg311 View Post
          just a yankees uni etc?
          any uni is fine
          Trade Site

          Comment


          • #6
            cool.. Will see what I can come up with in a week or so.. Are you looking for around 300 bv or more?

            Chris


            Kazmir Collection 1621/2986 - 54.2%

            like Mohammed Ali I float like a butterfly
            but sting like poison ivy

            My tradesite

            Comment


            • #7
              Yes in that neighborhood on BV
              Trade Site

              Comment

              Working...
              X