Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tigsfan
    replied
    I have a bunch of Dontrelle's to unload, and could cut back on some of my Miggy's. The #1 thing I need is this! I can get you a list of everything if you would like.

Also need S. Sizemore AU, C. Thomas AU, Oliver USA GU (if it is the Tigers prospect), Howard GU, Ubaldo GU, Andrus GU, Hamilton GU, C. Jones GU.

Leave a comment:

• indybob
    replied
    Hi
    Do you want my Marlins?

Leave a comment:

• crovax1
    replied
    To the top, please.

Leave a comment:

• crovax1
    replied
    bravesfan1- PM'd you.
    brock0989- PM'd you.
    js52686- PM'd you.
    ryancrew11- PM'd you.

Leave a comment:

• ryancrew11
    replied
    i have a josh beckett jersey in marlins jsy, miguel cabrera in tigers jsy, josh johnson marlins jsy, two dontrelle willis jerseys, three preston wilson jerseys
    i am interested in autographs... i am new to this i dont get all how this works but i would love to trade with you

Leave a comment:

• js52686
    replied
    please check my bucket. i could really use the Yunel Escobar A&G auto you've got. thanks.

Leave a comment:

• brock0989
    replied
    i have a few cabrera gued in my bucket . lmk if you can use them . thanks

Leave a comment:

• hobbyfan
    replied
    Let me crack open a binder and see what I have on the Marlins for you. Will be looking for 2011 Topps in return.

Leave a comment:

• bravesfan1
    replied
    I have a Josh Johnson Auto RC in my bucket. PLMK if you are interested. Thanks

Leave a comment:

• crovax1
    replied
    PM'd you indybob. Bump!

Leave a comment:

• indybob
    replied
    Hi,
    I have a nice assortment of Marlin cards. I'm looking for Mantles and Jeters. They don't have to be high dollar, just ones I need. I also look at other Yankees that are either GU, Autos or serial numbered. If you want me to list Marlins , I can. LMk
    Bob

Leave a comment:

• crovax1
    replied
    to the top, please

Leave a comment:

• crovax1
    replied
    Bump to the top

Leave a comment:

• crovax1
    replied
    I going to edit this thread soon. I'm going to start looking for autos and GU's of Marlins players from their World Series championship years 1997 and 2003. And bump to the top!

Leave a comment:

• crovax1
    replied
    Got ahold of you millo67. And bump to the top!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X