Looking for Prospects or anything that catches my eye.
All I ask is this. If I check your bucket please let me know what is NOT available. ALso if you post on here please answer me back when I answer you
Frank Thomas Real One Heritage on card auto TRADED

Stargell US 62 Mint Coin Card

Topps 206 Duke Snider AutoTRADED

2011 Dom Brown Topps 60 Auto

Topps 206 Sean Rodriguez Auto

2010 Bowman Platinum Jarrod Parker Ref Redemption Auto

2011 Heritage Stanton / Scott Stamp #/62

2005 Donruss Classics Gary Carter (Expos) GU BAT JERSEY #36/50

2004 Bowman King Felix Rookie GU Futures Jersey Relic

Freddie Freeman Topps Black #/60 (Has open offer)

Dez Bryant Topps Magic GU #/25

Sterling Jahvid Best/Dez Bryant dual GU Jersey
All I ask is this. If I check your bucket please let me know what is NOT available. ALso if you post on here please answer me back when I answer you

Frank Thomas Real One Heritage on card auto TRADED

Stargell US 62 Mint Coin Card

Topps 206 Duke Snider AutoTRADED

2011 Dom Brown Topps 60 Auto

Topps 206 Sean Rodriguez Auto

2010 Bowman Platinum Jarrod Parker Ref Redemption Auto

2011 Heritage Stanton / Scott Stamp #/62

2005 Donruss Classics Gary Carter (Expos) GU BAT JERSEY #36/50

2004 Bowman King Felix Rookie GU Futures Jersey Relic

Freddie Freeman Topps Black #/60 (Has open offer)

Dez Bryant Topps Magic GU #/25

Sterling Jahvid Best/Dez Bryant dual GU Jersey


Comment