Ichiro/Dice K 6 Piece Triple Threads and a Whole Lot More Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ichiro/Dice K 6 Piece Triple Threads and a Whole Lot More Today

09 Triple Threas 6 Piece 3 Pieces of Ichiro Red Jap Flag and 2 White Jerseys spelling Ja and Dice K 3 Grey Jerseys spelling Pan 1/9
    Also got these beauty;s from him as well.
    Goudey Graphs Carl crawford auto
    08 Threads Letterman Carlos Guitterez letter T auto 111/270
    08 Triple Threads 8 Piece and duel auto;s of Steve pearce 4 Black pirate Jerseys and Nyjer Morgan 4 Bats 4/50
    09 Hunter Pence 6 Piece auto 4 White Jersey and 2 Bats Spelling out BAM-Bam 29/99
    08 David Wright Triple Threads auto 6 Piece 4 Black Jerseys 2 White Jerseys spelling out 07-GG-SS 16/27
    And Finally a 06 Exquiste Reggie Jackson 3 White Jersey Spelling out HOF 12/25
    All For trade except the Pence the Wright and the R Jackson.

Nice outstanding mail day and had talked to him in over 2 Months and he threatened to send me a boatload of nice stuff which he did.

Terry
    The Bear

Interested in the Dice K GU even though he cant throw anymore

What are you looking for in trade value for it?
    Hello and Happy trading!

I always take the time to pm you so please show the same respect back.

MY WANTS AND FOR TRADE

Looking for any Red Sox in my WWW collecting Jim Abbott Xander Boegarts, Jackie Bradley and Bryce Brentz.

Comment

What u got to offer me for it?????????????

Terry
      The Bear

Comment

Hey Terry what r u wanting on the ichiro
        http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

I ship on Friday and Saturday.

Stained glass on the left we make.

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

Tom
          Haven;t heard back from Redsox fan yet on it but will keep u informed as i do.

Terry
          The Bear

Comment

Sorry Terry,

Was out for a bit. I have some Ripken GU stuff coming in any interest?

If you want pm me we can work something out on there. BTW picked up a few more Heritage SP's today as well.
            Hello and Happy trading!

I always take the time to pm you so please show the same respect back.

MY WANTS AND FOR TRADE

Looking for any Red Sox in my WWW collecting Jim Abbott Xander Boegarts, Jackie Bradley and Bryce Brentz.

Comment

sp;s are my prioty right now so i will listen to what u have there first and thus if we can;t work a trade then TNT has the next shop at the Ichiro to be fair with all parties involved here correct.
              Terry
              The Bear

Comment

Originally posted by Northernbear View Post
                Tom
                Haven;t heard back from Redsox fan yet on it but will keep u informed as i do.

Terry
                The Bear
                thanks dude! i need to check ur previous posts i think we were talking about another trade before.
                http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

I ship on Friday and Saturday.

Stained glass on the left we make.

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

Let me know wha we have got going as i have half a dozen trades going and half a dozen to complete i think i know of.
                  terry
                  The Bear

Comment

i really like this do u have a scan of it or a pic lmk

08 Triple Threads 8 Piece and duel auto;s of Steve pearce 4 Black pirate Jerseys and Nyjer Morgan 4 Bats 4/50
                    08 David Wright Triple Threads auto 6 Piece 4 Black Jerseys 2 White Jerseys spelling out 07-GG-SS 16/27
                    and this

09 Triple Threas 6 Piece 3 Pieces of Ichiro Red Jap Flag and 2 White Jerseys spelling Ja and Dice K 3 Grey Jerseys spelling Pan 1/9

i have the arod auto still availiable

Comment

Sorry i have no scanner and the David Wright is my First auto Game used for my Grandkids collection and is not for trade sorry.

Terry
                      The Bear

Comment

tyhe other 2 r availiable right

Comment

That;s right but the Dice K is spoken for but no agreement has been reached and then TNT has the 2nd;s on it and if no agreement is meet then u have dibs on the Dice K but the Duel is wide open and i will be adding more good stuff tomorrow so let me know if u want the duel Pirates and i will flaf them on my spreadsheet for u that u are interested in that one already.
                          Terry
                          The bear

Comment

i still like the pirates but i want to c wat happens with the dice k first

Comment

Dice K has a new home.

Terry
                              The bear

Comment

Working...
                              X