Highend HOFer Auto/GU list FT.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yankees101 View Post
    hmmm i really like the arod can u give me till tmrw to make up my mind if tht is nott a problem lmk thnx
    Nah, I saw you shopping it around after I thought we had a deal. I am going to pass of the Arod.

Comment

thats a possibility, just thought over the barry's and decieded i didnt want to give them up
      https://www.flickr.com/photos/92956495@N04/sets/

my photobucket is my collection. some will be easier to trade than others, so don't be offended if I turn down a trade offer I don't like
      I collect hof au's/gu's,rcs and select lions/bears/vikings/twins/cubs for friends

Comment

I'll look your stuff over right now.

Comment

HOw about the Jim Brown NT Auto GU, Emmitt Smith and Sayers for the Mauer and Dimaggio I believe that would put it $5 in your favor.

Comment

Dimaggio, Mauer, Freeney/Strahan/Taylor TTT, BRadford Platinum Auto Patch, Mantle SP Legendary Jersey have all been traded/sold. Anyone else?

Comment

so u dont want the aroid anymore

Comment

Nope. Tired of having you dangling it for trade and not trading it so I am over it. Its a nice card and I am sure when you do move it you'll get something you like.

Comment

alright thnx but if u were to sell the ott and the jackson wat would u need together and for them seperatley lmk plz

Comment

If I decide to sell them I'll lyk.

Mantle Legendary Lumber Bat is gone.

Comment

alright just send me a pm cause i collect all topps triple thread cards for my pc i am up to 25 right know

Comment

Working...
                      X