Some is, what did you like?
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Lower End or Tradebait Trades Anyone??
Collapse
X
-
BUCKET:
http://s115.photobucket.com/home/hunter082006/index
TRADELIST and SELL LIST:
http://community.cardboardconnection...tml#post248935
NEEDS: HOF & Old-timer gu and autos, Reds, Bengals, Former Kentucky Alumni, & Star gu and autos..
-
I like the ramirez RC
the lincecum
Travis Hafner patch
Heyward chrome RC
Arod RC
Howard RC
bob gibson GUI collect Mariano Rivera, Bernie Williams, Tim Lincecum, Hanley Ramirez, Russ Martin, Prince Fielder, Jose Reyes, and maybe Jeter. Also any neat historical type cards.
I need 02 American Pie
35,50,61,83,85,86,127
06 Chrome Refractors Dec of Indep/Const
2011 Topps OD Stadium Lights & OD Stars
Photobucket
http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q206/ArkansasHammer/
Comment
-
oh yeah. think i'm gonna hold on to the helton... what else did you like with the lugo?Originally posted by yankees101 View Postdid u miss my post on the 1st page lmk plzI collect Mariano Rivera, Bernie Williams, Tim Lincecum, Hanley Ramirez, Russ Martin, Prince Fielder, Jose Reyes, and maybe Jeter. Also any neat historical type cards.
I need 02 American Pie
35,50,61,83,85,86,127
06 Chrome Refractors Dec of Indep/Const
2011 Topps OD Stadium Lights & OD Stars
Photobucket
http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q206/ArkansasHammer/
Comment
-
thats in talks right now I'll let you knowOriginally posted by yankees101 View Posti also like the willie randolph guI collect Mariano Rivera, Bernie Williams, Tim Lincecum, Hanley Ramirez, Russ Martin, Prince Fielder, Jose Reyes, and maybe Jeter. Also any neat historical type cards.
I need 02 American Pie
35,50,61,83,85,86,127
06 Chrome Refractors Dec of Indep/Const
2011 Topps OD Stadium Lights & OD Stars
Photobucket
http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q206/ArkansasHammer/
Comment
-
Lincenum
Arod rcBUCKET:
http://s115.photobucket.com/home/hunter082006/index
TRADELIST and SELL LIST:
http://community.cardboardconnection...tml#post248935
NEEDS: HOF & Old-timer gu and autos, Reds, Bengals, Former Kentucky Alumni, & Star gu and autos..
Comment
-
I also have a 1987 Donruss rated Rookie Greg Maddux rc.Last edited by hunter082006; 04-28-2011, 09:52 PM.BUCKET:
http://s115.photobucket.com/home/hunter082006/index
TRADELIST and SELL LIST:
http://community.cardboardconnection...tml#post248935
NEEDS: HOF & Old-timer gu and autos, Reds, Bengals, Former Kentucky Alumni, & Star gu and autos..
Comment
-
-
Got a ton of those but I will take it if you do the Hanley too. I need the Hanley bv8 more than the Arod which would cover 1 of the cards you want. whats bv on the lincecum?Originally posted by hunter082006 View PostI also have a 1987 Donruss rated Rookie Greg Maddux rc.Last edited by riveracollector; 04-29-2011, 08:18 AM.I collect Mariano Rivera, Bernie Williams, Tim Lincecum, Hanley Ramirez, Russ Martin, Prince Fielder, Jose Reyes, and maybe Jeter. Also any neat historical type cards.
I need 02 American Pie
35,50,61,83,85,86,127
06 Chrome Refractors Dec of Indep/Const
2011 Topps OD Stadium Lights & OD Stars
Photobucket
http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q206/ArkansasHammer/
Comment
-
Do you have anything of the guys in my sig to offer?Originally posted by jywilli69 View PostI could use this card.I collect Mariano Rivera, Bernie Williams, Tim Lincecum, Hanley Ramirez, Russ Martin, Prince Fielder, Jose Reyes, and maybe Jeter. Also any neat historical type cards.
I need 02 American Pie
35,50,61,83,85,86,127
06 Chrome Refractors Dec of Indep/Const
2011 Topps OD Stadium Lights & OD Stars
Photobucket
http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q206/ArkansasHammer/
Comment
-
After some thinking last night I actually can't get rid of all the patches I have now so I wont be trading for anymore of those i think... sorryOriginally posted by yankees101 View Postwat bout the swisher gu lmk plzI collect Mariano Rivera, Bernie Williams, Tim Lincecum, Hanley Ramirez, Russ Martin, Prince Fielder, Jose Reyes, and maybe Jeter. Also any neat historical type cards.
I need 02 American Pie
35,50,61,83,85,86,127
06 Chrome Refractors Dec of Indep/Const
2011 Topps OD Stadium Lights & OD Stars
Photobucket
http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q206/ArkansasHammer/
Comment
-
09 O-PEE-CHEE # 546 Moments Josey Reyes
09 O-PEE-CHEE # 560 Moments A-Rod & Jeter
09 O-PEE-CHEE # 475 Hanley Ramirez
09 O-PEE-CHEE # 542 Strike Out Leaders Lincecum,Haren, Santana
Comment
-
I will check later this evening. I am at work right now.BUCKET:
http://s115.photobucket.com/home/hunter082006/index
TRADELIST and SELL LIST:
http://community.cardboardconnection...tml#post248935
NEEDS: HOF & Old-timer gu and autos, Reds, Bengals, Former Kentucky Alumni, & Star gu and autos..
Comment

Comment