Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1984 Fun Foods - Baseball Pins/Buttons FT for Cards !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1984 Fun Foods - Baseball Pins/Buttons FT for Cards !

I have the 1984 Fun Foods Pins/Buttons listed below with a link to a scan of them up for Trade or Sale. If trading I am looking for Baseball, Football or Basketball Cards in return. Feel free to make me an offer of what you have for trade from my wants or I will also look at lists/websites. Thanks

1984 Fun Foods - Button/Pins

#40 of 133 Alan Trammell - Tigers (x2)
    #47 of 133 Terry Kennedy - Padres
    #51 of 133 Jody Davis - Cubs (x2)
    #56 of 133 Gorman Thomas - Mariners
    #58 of 133 Steve Kemp - Yankees
    #68 of 133 Juan Samuel - Phillies
    #80 of 133 Dave Parker - Reds
    #106 of 133 Bert Blyleven - Indians
    #108 of 133 Lee Smith - Cubs
    #109 of 133 Nolan Ryan - Astros
    #125 of 133 Andre Thornton - Indians

SCAN LINK
    Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!
    Main Wants: FB-Luck, RGIII, Manning's, Sam Bradford, Matt Ryan, Flacco, Cam Newton, Brady BSKB-Dwight Howard, Durant, Lebron, Blake Griffin, D. Rose

TRADE SITE'S LINK ---

im interested in the blyleven and ryan . what are there book values ? lmk thanks

Comment

I also am interested in the Nolan Ryan. I have a 1992 CLASSIC DRAFT PICKS #1 SHAQUILLE O'NEAL card to offer for it OR a 1992 SKYBOX USA BASKETBALL MAGIC ON JORDAN #105 or a 1992 SKYBOX USA BASKETBALL 32 CHARLES BARKLEY NBA ROOKIE.
      Last edited by OriolesFan; 05-04-2011, 12:30 PM.

The main items Im looking to trade for are
      Baseball HOFers Autos I need
      Orioles Autos I need
      Baseball HOFers GU I need
      Orioles GU I need
      Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
      However other offers will be considered

Comment

Originally posted by brock0989 View Post
        im interested in the blyleven and ryan . what are there book values ? lmk thanks
        Not sure exactly, There is a Ryan on the bay going for $7.00 dlvd and a Blyleven going for $4.00 dlvd and they are scratched up. Mine are not scratched at all. Just looking to get something I collect. Maybe a lower end GU or something for both.
        Main Wants: FB-Luck, RGIII, Manning's, Sam Bradford, Matt Ryan, Flacco, Cam Newton, Brady BSKB-Dwight Howard, Durant, Lebron, Blake Griffin, D. Rose

TRADE SITE'S LINK ---

Comment

Originally posted by OriolesFan View Post
          I also am interested in the Nolan Ryan. I have a 1992 CLASSIC DRAFT PICKS #1 SHAQUILLE O'NEAL card to offer for it OR a 1992 SKYBOX USA BASKETBALL MAGIC ON JORDAN #105 or a 1992 SKYBOX USA BASKETBALL 32 CHARLES BARKLEY NBA ROOKIE.
          Thanks for the offer but I already have those. Thanks

TRADE SITE'S LINK ---

Comment

Thanks for the quick reply. Have a good afternoon.

Orioles Autos I need
            Orioles GU I need

Comment

Thanks for the quick reply. Have a good afternoon.
              Thanks, You too.

TRADE SITE'S LINK ---

Comment

If you still have the Nolan Ryan pin, I now have a 2010 TOPPS TRIBUTE #11 Arian Foster #ed 40/89 to offer for it. PLMK.

Orioles Autos I need
                Orioles GU I need

Comment

Originally posted by metc View Post
                  Not sure exactly, There is a Ryan on the bay going for $7.00 dlvd and a Blyleven going for $4.00 dlvd and they are scratched up. Mine are not scratched at all. Just looking to get something I collect. Maybe a lower end GU or something for both.

lmk if u see anything in my bucket for them . thanks

Comment

If you still have the Nolan Ryan pin, I now have a 2010 TOPPS TRIBUTE #11 Arian Foster #ed 40/89 to offer for it. PLMK.
                    Thanks for the offer but I already have 1 of those.

TRADE SITE'S LINK ---

Comment

lmk if u see anything in my bucket for them . thanks
                      I like the cards below. I am open to any offers. PLMK, Thanks

2010 Donruss Elite Prime Targets Jamaal Charles GU #ed146/299
                      2010 Bowman Sterling Jahvid Best RC GU
                      2010 Bowman Sterling Jahvid Best / C.J. Spiller Dual GU #ed 66/69

TRADE SITE'S LINK ---

Comment

Originally posted by metc View Post
                        I like the cards below. I am open to any offers. PLMK, Thanks

2010 Donruss Elite Prime Targets Jamaal Charles GU #ed146/299
                        2010 Bowman Sterling Jahvid Best RC GU
                        2010 Bowman Sterling Jahvid Best / C.J. Spiller Dual GU #ed 66/69
                        charles gu
                        best gu

for them both ? lmk thanks

Comment

charles gu
                          best gu

for them both ? lmk thanks
                          Yeah sure, I can do that. I was wanting them to go to someone who would appreciate them and I know you would. I have held onto them sine I first got the long ago. I hate to let them go but I don't really collect baseball stuff much anymore. You can post it if you want or let me know and I will. Thanks and have a great day.

TRADE SITE'S LINK ---

Comment

sounds good .

sure go ahead and post it up . ill get them in the mail tomorrow . thanks for the trade .

Comment

sounds good .

sure go ahead and post it up . ill get them in the mail tomorrow . thanks for the trade .
                              Trade is posted, Thanks for the trade. I will get them out tomorrow as well. Enjoy the rest of your day.

TRADE SITE'S LINK ---

Comment

Working...
                              X