Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1750-2000 baseball cards for $25 --------

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 1750-2000 baseball cards for $25 --------

    I have some "BIG "lot's" " of baseball cards for sale. I'll send you a "BIG "lot" " of baseball cards, approximately 1750 to 2000 cards, for $25. The "lot" will include a gu or auto card. Shipping is included in the $25. They will be sent in a Post Office Medium Flat Rate Box($10.95) That's less than 1 1/2 cents per card !!!! I accept cash, checks, and postal money orders. Anyone interested ?

    Have a good day.
    Last edited by OriolesFan; 12-27-2011, 09:18 AM.

    The main items Im looking to trade for are
    Baseball HOFers Autos I need
    Orioles Autos I need
    Baseball HOFers GU I need
    Orioles GU I need
    Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
    However other offers will be considered

  • #2
    Still available - anyone interested ?????

    The main items Im looking to trade for are
    Baseball HOFers Autos I need
    Orioles Autos I need
    Baseball HOFers GU I need
    Orioles GU I need
    Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
    However other offers will be considered

    Comment


    • #3
      Back ttt - get those orders for the 1750-2000 card "lots" in - let's do one, or two, or......

      The main items Im looking to trade for are
      Baseball HOFers Autos I need
      Orioles Autos I need
      Baseball HOFers GU I need
      Orioles GU I need
      Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
      However other offers will be considered

      Comment


      • #4
        Still available - a really good deal, once shipping is taken away it's slightly more than 1 cent per card (shipping in a flat rate priority box is 10.95). Anyone interested in this good deal ?????

        The main items Im looking to trade for are
        Baseball HOFers Autos I need
        Orioles Autos I need
        Baseball HOFers GU I need
        Orioles GU I need
        Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
        However other offers will be considered

        Comment


        • #5
          Back ttt - baseball lots are STILL available. Anyone interested ??????

          The main items Im looking to trade for are
          Baseball HOFers Autos I need
          Orioles Autos I need
          Baseball HOFers GU I need
          Orioles GU I need
          Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
          However other offers will be considered

          Comment


          • #6
            Still still still available !!!!!!!!

            The main items Im looking to trade for are
            Baseball HOFers Autos I need
            Orioles Autos I need
            Baseball HOFers GU I need
            Orioles GU I need
            Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
            However other offers will be considered

            Comment


            • #7
              Any more description available??? Years included, etc.... a bunch of 88 Topps or 2000's with premium brands??

              Comment


              • #8
                FiveAcreSportscards - each "lot" will contain a variety of brands and years. Most of the cards will be from 1980 through the 2000's. It is possible, but slim, that there may be a few cards from earlier years(mainly the '60's & '70's). $30 for about 1750-2000 cards, which includes shipping($10.95 flat rate), end up being just slightly over 1 cent per card. Also, the "lot" WILL include a gu or auto card. THANKS for your interest.

                Have a good afternoon, Rodney

                The main items Im looking to trade for are
                Baseball HOFers Autos I need
                Orioles Autos I need
                Baseball HOFers GU I need
                Orioles GU I need
                Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
                However other offers will be considered

                Comment


                • #9
                  Back ttt - anyone want to purchase a "lot" ?????????

                  The main items Im looking to trade for are
                  Baseball HOFers Autos I need
                  Orioles Autos I need
                  Baseball HOFers GU I need
                  Orioles GU I need
                  Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
                  However other offers will be considered

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Today is day 24 for this thread, STILL have "BIG "LOT" of baseball cards for sale" - get those orders in !!!!!!!!

                    The main items Im looking to trade for are
                    Baseball HOFers Autos I need
                    Orioles Autos I need
                    Baseball HOFers GU I need
                    Orioles GU I need
                    Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
                    However other offers will be considered

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Buy your "BIG" lot(s) of 1750-2000 baseball cards today !!!!!!!!!

                      The main items Im looking to trade for are
                      Baseball HOFers Autos I need
                      Orioles Autos I need
                      Baseball HOFers GU I need
                      Orioles GU I need
                      Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
                      However other offers will be considered

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        The "BIG" baseball card "lots" are STILL STILL STILL available !!!!!!! Get those orders in !!!!!!!!!!

                        The main items Im looking to trade for are
                        Baseball HOFers Autos I need
                        Orioles Autos I need
                        Baseball HOFers GU I need
                        Orioles GU I need
                        Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
                        However other offers will be considered

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Still available !!!!!!!!!!!!!

                          The main items Im looking to trade for are
                          Baseball HOFers Autos I need
                          Orioles Autos I need
                          Baseball HOFers GU I need
                          Orioles GU I need
                          Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
                          However other offers will be considered

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Get in those "BIG LOT" orders !!!!!!!!!!!

                            The main items Im looking to trade for are
                            Baseball HOFers Autos I need
                            Orioles Autos I need
                            Baseball HOFers GU I need
                            Orioles GU I need
                            Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
                            However other offers will be considered

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Bring on those "BIG LOT" orders !!!!! You'll not only be getting about 1750-2000 cards (including a gu or auto card), you'll be helping those in need in a third world country. Let me explain about how you would be helping others ---

                              The Sunday school class I'm a member of is doing a "community well" project through "Living Waters". We are trying to raise $13,700 in order for a community well to be built in a third world community that needs water. Your help in providing the funds would be appreciated. Therefore, $5 from each "BIG LOT" purchase will go towards this life saving project. According to info. we were given, every $1 given will provide water for a person in a third world country for a year. So, for $30 you would get - (1)1750-2000 cards (2)a gu or auto card & (3) helping a community/people that need water to get water. Your purchase of a "BIG LOT" will definitely help us raise the funds that are needed.THANKS.

                              The main items Im looking to trade for are
                              Baseball HOFers Autos I need
                              Orioles Autos I need
                              Baseball HOFers GU I need
                              Orioles GU I need
                              Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
                              However other offers will be considered

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X