Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A L,N L, non-MLB gu, auto, & comm. patch

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Back ttt - many are still available - anyone interested in any of the players/teams I've listed ?????

    The main items Im looking to trade for are
    Baseball HOFers Autos I need
    Orioles Autos I need
    Baseball HOFers GU I need
    Orioles GU I need
    Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
    However other offers will be considered

    Comment


    • #17
      The totals of gu & auto's available for each team have just been updated.

      Anyone interested in any gu and/or auto's of certain teams ???????

      The main items Im looking to trade for are
      Baseball HOFers Autos I need
      Orioles Autos I need
      Baseball HOFers GU I need
      Orioles GU I need
      Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
      However other offers will be considered

      Comment


      • #18
        Let me know what you're interested in and I'll let you know what is available. Hope we can work out a trade !!!!!!!

        The main items Im looking to trade for are
        Baseball HOFers Autos I need
        Orioles Autos I need
        Baseball HOFers GU I need
        Orioles GU I need
        Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
        However other offers will be considered

        Comment


        • #19
          Back ttt - let's work out a deal, or two, or.............

          The main items Im looking to trade for are
          Baseball HOFers Autos I need
          Orioles Autos I need
          Baseball HOFers GU I need
          Orioles GU I need
          Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
          However other offers will be considered

          Comment


          • #20
            Much, much, much is still, still, still available !!!!!! Let's do some trading !!!!!

            The main items Im looking to trade for are
            Baseball HOFers Autos I need
            Orioles Autos I need
            Baseball HOFers GU I need
            Orioles GU I need
            Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
            However other offers will be considered

            Comment


            • #21
              Let's work out some trades !!!! Let me know what team(s) you're interested in and I'll let you know what I have. Let's work out a deal, or two, or........

              The main items Im looking to trade for are
              Baseball HOFers Autos I need
              Orioles Autos I need
              Baseball HOFers GU I need
              Orioles GU I need
              Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
              However other offers will be considered

              Comment


              • #22
                Orioles- you still have the ARod Hot Prospects Jersey?
                I am looking for any Alex Rodriguez...commons, inserts, auto's, game used, etc. Including high-end items.
                In football I've decided to get into Sam Bradford RC Auto's....

                http://s1183.photobucket.com/home/Breck19D

                Comment


                • #23
                  Breck19D - sorry, it was traded to Jon (brock0989).

                  The main items Im looking to trade for are
                  Baseball HOFers Autos I need
                  Orioles Autos I need
                  Baseball HOFers GU I need
                  Orioles GU I need
                  Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
                  However other offers will be considered

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Back ttt - let's work out a trade, or two, or........

                    The main items Im looking to trade for are
                    Baseball HOFers Autos I need
                    Orioles Autos I need
                    Baseball HOFers GU I need
                    Orioles GU I need
                    Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
                    However other offers will be considered

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Back ttt - much much much is still still still available !!!!!!

                      The main items Im looking to trade for are
                      Baseball HOFers Autos I need
                      Orioles Autos I need
                      Baseball HOFers GU I need
                      Orioles GU I need
                      Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
                      However other offers will be considered

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Back ttt - let's get some deals worked out.

                        The main items Im looking to trade for are
                        Baseball HOFers Autos I need
                        Orioles Autos I need
                        Baseball HOFers GU I need
                        Orioles GU I need
                        Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
                        However other offers will be considered

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          What for Red birds?
                          Working on 2007 SPx Baseball Rookies Sub Set

                          Needs
                          104,105,106,107,110,111,117,118,119,120,122,124,12 5,127,128,129,131,132,133,134,135,137,139,140,143, 145,146

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Peties Army - I have these "RED BIRDS" (Cardinals) ---

                            WES SWACKHAMER - 2005 TOPPS FINEST #146 refractor AUTO #ed 041/399
                            BRAD FURNISH - 2006 BOWMAN CHROME #DP79 AUTO
                            TROY CATE - 2007 TOPPS '52 #52S-TPC AUTO
                            TYLER ADAMDZYK - 2003 BOWMAN BEST #BB-TA AUTO

                            SCOTT ROLEN - 2007 UD GAME MAT. #UD-SR UNIFORM - 2003 FLAIR POWER TOOLS #PT-SR BAT #ed 401/500 - 2006 UD GAME MAT. #UD-SR UNIFORM - 2005 PLAYOFF PRESTIGE PRESTIGIOUS PROS #PP-50 BAT #ed 21/25

                            CHRIS CARPENTER - 2008 UD #UDJ-CC JERSEY
                            JEFF WEAVER - 2007 TOPPS HERITAGE C C JERSEY

                            J D DREW - 2003 FLAIR DIAMOND CUTS #DC-JD JERSEY - 2001 SP GAME USED ED. JERSEY - 2001 FLEER PLATINUM NAT. PATCH TIME JERSEY

                            CARPENTER/BOB GIBSON - 2008 SP LEG. CUTS GEN. MEM. #GEN-GC DUAL UNIFORMS

                            OZZIE SMITH/ KHALIL GREENE - 2009 SP LEG. CUTS GEN, MEM. #GM-SG DUAL UNIFORMS

                            The main items Im looking to trade for are
                            Baseball HOFers Autos I need
                            Orioles Autos I need
                            Baseball HOFers GU I need
                            Orioles GU I need
                            Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
                            However other offers will be considered

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              wut blue jays u got

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Daqda - I have these BLUE JAYS gu & auto ---

                                2004 UD PLAY BALL APPAREL COL. #AC-CD CARLOS DELGADO JERSEY

                                2008 SWEET SPOT #130 JESSE CARLSON "RC" AUTO #ed 178/649

                                2007 UD SPECTRUM #SSW-AH AARON HILL UNIFORM #ed 133/199

                                The main items Im looking to trade for are
                                Baseball HOFers Autos I need
                                Orioles Autos I need
                                Baseball HOFers GU I need
                                Orioles GU I need
                                Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
                                However other offers will be considered

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X