WTT/S Autographs and GU--Lots of Higher End

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTT/S Autographs and GU--Lots of Higher End

Hello, I'm new to this site and this is my first trade posting. I'll send first to established traders. I do, however, have lots of postitives on several other tradesites (don't know the rules about naming other sites so I'll refrain but I do have references available) so I'm not unrealistic about things.

Below is a list of cards that I'd be willing to trade. The range in values is wide so I can't tell you 100% what I want in return.

I am open to offers and lists but some things I like are:

Lower BV autographs of Yadier Molina, Adam Wainwright, Chris Carpenter, and other current or retired Cardinal autographs and really nice patches. The retired players don't have to be just Bob Gibson, Brock, Ozzie, etc. I'm also interested in Willie McGee, Tim McCarver, Vince Coleman, etc. GU of Hornsby/Dean era would be worth discussing too. If I'm getting lots of $10-25 cards on one that books $100 or something I may ask that the trade be a little in my favor.

I also collect on card HOF and FHOF autos but have many players.

Basically, if you like something shoot me an offer. I'm also willing to sell.

Alex Gordon 07 Turkey Red Auto Refractor-BV25
    Alfonso Soriano 99 Topps Traded RC Auto-BV120
    Billy Butler 05 Topps Autograph-BV50
    Billy Hermann 06 SP Lendary Cuts Cut Auto /99 BGS9 BV100
    Charlie Gehringer GAI Slabbed Auto on 83 Donruss HOF Heroes BV?
    Chien-Ming Wang 08 Topps Finest Auto-BV80
    Cole Hamels 07 Topps CoSigner Solo Sig Auto-BV25
    David Ortiz/Jason Varitek/Jonathan Papelbon 07 Topps TriSigner Triple Auto (BV175)
    Frank Thomas 08 UD Piece of History 500 Club Bat BV50
    George Washington 08 Topps Presidential Stamp Collection GW11 (#80/90) Stamp offcenter-NO BV
    Jerry Rice RC 1986 Topps #161-BV80?
    Joe Medwick 06 SP Legendary Cuts Auto #38/82 Full Signature-BV175 HTG
    Johnny Mize GAI Slabbed Auto (crack in case) on 83 Donruss HOF Heroes BV?
    Luke Appling GAI Slabbed Auto on 83 Donruss HOF Heroes BV?
    Miguel Cabrera 04 UD Etchings #ed Auto BV25
    Nolan Ryan 1971 Topps #513 70/30, so-so corners BV150 (if nmt)
    Ozzie Smith 02 Fleer GOTG Auto SP BV80
    Ozzie Smith/Marty Marion 05 Donruss Sig Dual Auto-BV60
    Reggie Jackson 08 UD Yankee Stadium Legacy Jersey-BV50
    Robinson Cano 06 Turkey Red Red Version Auto #ed19/50-BV72
    Roy Halladay 08 SP Authentic BTL Auto #ed7/15 BV80
    Stan Musial 07 Sweet Spot Auto Silver Seam Ball #ed15/15 NO BV
    Stephen Strasburg 08 UD Timelines USA Auto- BV175
    Travis Hafner 01 SPX RC Auto-BV80

Nice stuff, very jealous of the Smith/Marion auto, to bad we collect the same thing lol
    sigpic

Comment

Appreciate it. Yeah, that is too bad. Maybe sometime you'll end up with some extra Cardinal stuff that I can use and we'll work a deal.

Comment

what bv are you looking for on these?
        Charlie Gehringer GAI Slabbed Auto on 83 Donruss HOF Heroes BV?
        Johnny Mize GAI Slabbed Auto (crack in case) on 83 Donruss HOF Heroes BV?
        Luke Appling GAI Slabbed Auto on 83 Donruss HOF Heroes BV?
        https://www.flickr.com/photos/92956495@N04/sets/

my photobucket is my collection. some will be easier to trade than others, so don't be offended if I turn down a trade offer I don't like
        I collect hof au's/gu's,rcs and select lions/bears/vikings/twins/cubs for friends

Comment

Fuser- I'm just stabbing. I'd say $120-150 (40-50 each) if you're interested in all three. If you only want one, I'll try to do a better job of figuring out individual values. I do admit that I'm shooting somewhat blind on those but was basically going off half value of cut autos. What's your take?

Comment

your list is GREAT~!

Comment

seems high to me. i cant see comparing them to cut auto's as they vary all over the place. trade wise i would say in the $80-100 range seems closer to me. happen to have scans of them?

my photobucket is my collection. some will be easier to trade than others, so don't be offended if I turn down a trade offer I don't like
              I collect hof au's/gu's,rcs and select lions/bears/vikings/twins/cubs for friends

Comment

Frank- Thanks. I appreciate that.

Fuser- I don't have scans of them but could take a picture and email it to you if you PM me your e-mail address. I might be able to trade you in between our ranges but it would really depend on what you're offering.

Comment

Fuser- Did you have in any interest in buying or just trading?

Comment

just trading at the moment. may be interested in them depending on what you like(if anything) for them. lmk tim

Comment

Tim- I see a few things and can put on an offer but wanted to know what kind of TV do you have on the Greenberg bat with the crease? What's BV on the Mel Ott jersey?

Comment

ott jersey $50
                        greenburg bat around $20(creasing doesn't show on front)(flexible)

Comment

How about Feller auto (15), Slaughter (40), two nickname auto (30), Greenberg bat(20ish), Pujols jersey (20). That's 125 which is above or 110 middle figure but I could throw in an HOF gu or a few dollars. PLMK.

Comment

either way is fine with me. what hof gu? or how much $$

Comment

You could pick one of these:

Carlton Fisk 01 UD Decades of the 70s Jersey
                              Mike Schmidt 06 UD Epic Materials 2 col Jersey #ed/185
                              Gaylord Perry 06 UD Artifacts Jersey /250 blue
                              Gaylord Perry 07 SP Legendary Cuts Jersey
                              Carlton Fisk 06 Epic Materials Jersey /185
                              Tom Seaver 04 Legendary Swatches Jersey

Comment

Working...
                              X