Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just Posted over 100 G/U & Auto's for trade!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by OriolesFan View Post
    Okay. I'm not much into commemorative patches. How about the Aparicio & Seaver gu's for the Ichiro commemorative patch?
    I think I'll pass. I'm not much into them either, and would rather keep the other HOF cards.
    I would trade patch for patch, seeing that I would rather have Ichiro than Brock. Let me know what you want to do. Patch for patch or No deal, either is fine with me.
    Thanks, Jason
    These cards are for sale or trade.
    I collect ALL Certified Autos of Seattle Mariners and Seattle Seahawks.
    I would also consider Game Used or VERY LOW PRINT RUN Inserts of Seattle!



    View my Football cards Here! http://s1150.photobucket.com/user/ja...e%20or%20Trade

    Comment


    • #17
      @Jason, what are you looking in trade for your Heyward RC's?
      I am looking for any Alex Rodriguez...commons, inserts, auto's, game used, etc. Including high-end items.
      In football I've decided to get into Sam Bradford RC Auto's....

      http://s1183.photobucket.com/home/Breck19D

      Comment


      • #18
        I'll pass on the Ichiro for Brock. Have a good day. If you come across something that might interest me please PM me. I'm mainly interested in gu & auto's I need of Orioles & baseball HOFer's, and "vintage" Orioles 1950's through 1970.

        The main items Im looking to trade for are
        Baseball HOFers Autos I need
        Orioles Autos I need
        Baseball HOFers GU I need
        Orioles GU I need
        Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
        However other offers will be considered

        Comment


        • #19
          Sent you PM with address and also a trade request.

          Comment

          Working...
          X