Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

my game used collection--- lets trade

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • my game used collection--- lets trade

    bobby abreu fleer fabrics
    edgardo alfonso solid contact bat
    garrett atkins ud game materials
    jeff bagwell ball
    rocco baldelli jersey
    josh beckett opening day
    adrian beltre turkey red bat
    lance berkman hammer bat card
    lance berkman A+G
    craig biggio game used patch
    ryan braun 2010 brewers patch
    brian bruney usa
    lew burdette used seat
    jeromy burnitz jersey
    sean burroughs gu jersey
    marlon byrd jersey graphics
    bert campaneris bazooka jersey
    jose canseco bat
    sean casey opening day jersey
    kevin cash future phenoms
    luis castillo allstar stitch
    eric chavez good win jersey
    bartolo colon jersey
    chad cordero allstar stitches
    carl crawford A+G
    jose cruz bat
    johnny damon turkey red white #/99
    kentrail davis jersey
    carlos delgado slugfest bat
    carlos delgado feel the game
    blake dewitt udx
    jim edmonds jersey
    darin erstad bat
    yuniel escobar jersey
    carl everett bat
    prince fielder jersey
    chone figgins jersey
    george foster bat autod
    rafael furcal jersey
    matt garza jersey
    jason giambi game used base
    jason giambi all star stitch
    troy glaus jersey
    shawn green jersey
    zach grienke jersey
    vladmir guererro jersey
    carlos guillen jersey X 2
    tony gwynn donruss 05 champions
    luke hagerty jersey
    petrick/hampton dual jersey
    stephen head jersey
    scott heard jersey
    wes helms jersey
    todd helton jersey
    aaron hill jersey
    eric hinske jersey
    tim hudson jersey
    torii hunter jersey X2
    torii hunter bat
    conor jackson jersey
    bobby jenks jersey
    jason jennings jersey
    adam jones jersey x2
    al kaline stadium seat
    carson kelly jersey
    matt kemp jersey x2
    jason kendall jersey
    howie kendrick jersey
    jeff kent jersey
    kevin kousmanoff jersey
    carlos lee jersey
    steven lerud jersey
    paul loduca jersey
    kenny lofton jersey
    greg maddux jersey
    nick maronde jersey
    edgar martinez jersey X3
    tino martinez bat
    fred mcgriff bat
    dan meyer jersey
    kevin millwood jersey
    paul molitor jersey
    justin morneau jersey
    daniel moskos jersey
    mark mulder jersey
    eddie murray jersey
    mike mussina jersey
    fu te ni jersey
    john olerud bat and jersey
    paul oneil jersey
    jose ortiz bat
    dave parker jersey
    corey patterson bat
    jake peavy patch
    neifi perez bat
    matthew purke jersey
    stephen register jersey
    harold reynolds bat
    brian roberts jersey
    alex rodriguez jersey
    ivan rodriguez bat
    ray sadecki jersey
    johan santana jerey
    richie sexson jersey x3
    gary sheffield jersey X2
    tsuyoshi shinjo bat
    rafael soriano jersey
    sammy sosa base
    geovany soto jersey
    kelly stinett bat
    jamal strong jersey
    drew stubbs jersey
    fernando tatis bat
    willy taveras jersey
    mark teahen jersey
    miguel tejada bat X2 and jersey
    frank thomas jersey
    fernando vina jersey
    jered Weaver jersey
    brandon webb jersey
    rickie weeks bat
    randy wells jersey
    vernon wells jersey
    dontrelle willis jersey X2
    dan wilson jersey
    preston wilson bat and jersey X2
    Last edited by ryancrew11; 08-29-2011, 06:51 PM. Reason: recent activity

  • #2
    I replied to this list on my thread so please check it out and let me know.

    terry
    The Bear

    Comment


    • #3
      Let me know which of my baseball auto cards you're interested in, maybe we could work out a trade.

      The main items Im looking to trade for are
      Baseball HOFers Autos I need
      Orioles Autos I need
      Baseball HOFers GU I need
      Orioles GU I need
      Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
      However other offers will be considered

      Comment


      • #4
        Let me know on this one.I have plenty to trade.Thanks,Steve.

        barry bonds ex game used glove

        Comment


        • #5
          could u do the swoboda auto and molitor jersey or gomez aa auto lmk

          Comment


          • #6
            Friend PM send!!!!
            Hi traders,
            I'm looking for HOF autos and GU's cards I need ,Roberto Alomar Cards I don't have and Puerto Rican Players cards, I Also can used Jeter, Chipper , Ripken , Bonds GU's , Autos & Low # or Rare Inserts .
            Any help would be great, Thanks!!!

            Trade page Bucket!!
            http://s167.photobucket.com/albums/u129/ersportcards/

            Trade page by Players,Teams,Years,Brands search!!
            http://www.tradecardsnowboards.com/c...ort_order=DESC

            Comment


            • #7
              The Swoboda and Molitor are fine.Do you have a pic or bucket so I can check out the card?Thanks again,Steve.
              Originally posted by ryancrew11 View Post
              could u do the swoboda auto and molitor jersey or gomez aa auto lmk

              Comment


              • #8
                i can send u a pic via text or email lol

                Comment


                • #9
                  Sure thing.My Email is Gucd231@yahoo.com



                  Originally posted by ryancrew11 View Post
                  i can send u a pic via text or email lol

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    pic sent lol

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Pm sent bud,thanks.QUOTE=ryancrew11;201644]pic sent lol[/QUOTE]

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        hey gucd is there anything else u were looking for on my list lmk

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Lots of nice stuff.I just wanted the Bonds,as I am a big collector of his stuff,and have never seen the glove card before.
                          Originally posted by ryancrew11 View Post
                          hey gucd is there anything else u were looking for on my list lmk

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            ok buddy just checking lol ur still cool

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              You know it,lol.
                              Originally posted by ryancrew11 View Post
                              ok buddy just checking lol ur still cool

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X