Trying to get to 10 Trades

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trying to get to 10 Trades

I have one trade already under my belt (Crovax)now looking to get 9 more done.
    Please CMBhttp://s247.photobucket.com/albums/gg150/Dodgerfan74/

That's not all the cards I have. Its just some of them. I will be adding to it as soon as I can. Please feel free to ask if your looking for something in particular.

I'm looking for Albert Pujols, Derek Jeter, Tim Lincecum, Jason Heyward, and Tradebait.

I am a Dodger fan first and a Baseball fan second. I personally collect HOF Dodgers GU and Base (50's,60's). I am trying to put some of my PC-NFT on my Photobucket page so collectors can see my Dodger collection.

The Dodgers suck this year which makes it really hard to follow them. The only positives are; they'll draft high lol, Vin Scully-Legend, and Matt Kemp.

Dodger Fans feel free to PM me about the Dodgers. I enjoy talking about them and trading cards. Albert Pujols is my favorite player-He can flat out hit.
    Derek Jeter is just unbelievable. Lincecum is an incredible pitcher even though he's a Giant. I like Jason Heyward's power he has a chance to become a great power hitter.

Do you have any "vintage" Orioles 1950's through 1970, or gu/auto's of Orioles and/or baseball HOFer's available for trade?

The main items Im looking to trade for are
    Baseball HOFers Autos I need
    Orioles Autos I need
    Baseball HOFers GU I need
    Orioles GU I need
    Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
    However other offers will be considered

Comment

I am interested in your nomo gu
      U.S. NAVY VET ~ I ONLY MAIL ON FRIDAYS
      http://www.facebook.com/#!/JoseOzzieCanseco
      Click Banner for Trade List and Bucket Link

Jose Canseco total 968/2,658 = 36.4% 53 g/u 15autos
      Ozzie canseco total 41/42 =98% 1g/u 4 autos

Comment

OCANSECO55-I like this;01 ud sp authentic cooperstown calling Ozzie Smith GU ##cc-os
        $15.00 which Nomo do you like?
        walt

Comment

I have a clayton kershaw 01 topps commertive patch (brooklyn dodgers) interested in that bv15 lmk

Comment

Since you are a Dodgers fan, these might interest you. I'm a grapher of the Great Lakes Loons, which happen to be the Dodgers A team. In the small amount of games I manage to get to each year, I always get most of the players on the team (Dee Gordon, Allen Webster, Zach Lee, Ethan Martin are all good examples). I have these extra items that I GUARANTEE AUTHENTIC as they were signed for me last season while I finally piled up extra stuff.

Angelo Songco (I've seen that he changed his graph this year):

Blake Smith:

Brian Cavazos-Galvez (have 2):

Brian Ruggiano (have 3):

Nick "Chili" Buss

Blake Smith official league baseball:
            Thanks,
            Zack
            ---------------------------------------------------
            NEXT TRADE DEADLINE is 4/7! I will be returning to school at this time and will not trade during the semester.
            ---------------------------------------------------
            PICS LIST

Comment

im interested in the duke snider gu . whats the book value on it ? and check my bucket ,lmk if u see anything . thanks

Comment

Working...
              X