Selling: Albert Pujols Jersey/Signature Franchise History Card 4/5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Selling: Albert Pujols Jersey/Signature Franchise History Card 4/5

I'm looking to sell this card that I pulled out of a single pack. It is quite rare only 5 have been made if anyone would like to offer a price or has another one that they have sold for a similar price please let me know. It is from the Upper Deck A piece of history collection/Franchise History. It is card number FH-48. 4/5 Jersey Signature card. Near Mint condition. It was taken out of the package and immediately put in a locked magnetic card holder.

I apologize for the misspell its Albert Pujols. Major type fail.

Comment

I changed your "misspell" Albery to Albert, it is now correct. Have a good evening.

The main items Im looking to trade for are
      Baseball HOFers Autos I need
      Orioles Autos I need
      Baseball HOFers GU I need
      Orioles GU I need
      Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
      However other offers will be considered

Comment

do u have a scan ? how much you selling it for ?

Comment

I can get a scan up if you would like to see it. As of right now I am looking for offers I know its a very valuable card but I am not 100% sure with the economy etc etc what it can sell for. I saw one other of these cards sell on eBay 2 years ago for $350. As a poor college kid I would like to get as much out of it as I can.

Comment

sure id like to see this card . i dont have 350 to buy it though .

Comment

I figured it would be really hard to sell it but I am not really into baseball cards anymore and on top of that I am a Yankee fan. Nothing against Pujols but the card doesn't mean that much to me. If you wanted to make an offer your more then welcome and honestly if it keeps sitting around I may sell it for a lower price.

Comment

Originally posted by Loki289 View Post
                I figured it would be really hard to sell it but I am not really into baseball cards anymore and on top of that I am a Yankee fan. Nothing against Pujols but the card doesn't mean that much to me. If you wanted to make an offer your more then welcome and honestly if it keeps sitting around I may sell it for a lower price.

i have yankees game used and auto's in my bucket if you wanted to trade it . lmk maybe we can try to do a cash / card trade . thanks

Comment

Working...
                X