5000 cards from Topps 1987

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5000 cards from Topps 1987

If anyone is trying to complete 1987 Topps I just recently picked up a box of around 5000 cards at an auction. Most of the star cards are out, but the cards are numbered and some have as many as 25-50 copies of players.
    Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
    Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
    Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

I need the following to complete my base set:

7,28,69,76,112,141,147,173,195,198,215,220,232,251 ,255,292,330,406,
    452,481,528,537,539,570,606,629,633,637,679,690,69 1

I need all of the "Traded's"

What do you need?
    Last edited by VTTomTaker; 08-25-2011, 06:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by VTTomTaker View Post
      I need the following to complete my base set:

7,28,69,76,112,141,147,173,195,198,215,220,232,251 ,255,292,330,406,
      452,481,528,537,539,570,606,629,633,637,679,690,69 1

I need all of the "Traded's"

What do you need?
      I should have all of those, I can look this weekend. You have any Kirby Puckett, Tony Gwynn, Jim Thome, or Tyler Colvin cards?
      Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
      Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
      Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

I'm sure I have Pucket, Gwynn & Thome cards - I'll look through my stuff and let you know what I find. Thanks

Comment

As far as traded, are you referring to 87 Topps Traded?

I have a lot of 1986 Traded, but not many 1987 Topps Traded. I picked up the 86TT at an auction and there are plenty of duplicates of commons and minor stars, but not many star cards

Comment

The 1987 traded's are what I need.

I have completed my 1986 base & traded sets.

If you need any 1986's - I have plenty of extras

Comment

VTTom I have pulled out all card you have listed. As of right now, the only 2 I don't have are 173 Trevino, and 691 Parker. I know I have seen those two and may have them else where. I do have 29 that you listed above.

Comment

As far as a trade, the cards I pulled don't have much book value. At most, we are looking at like $2. If you want to work out a trade for those, I'd be happy to do it, I just want to make sure it is worth the shipping. A few Puckett, Thome, Gwynn cards would be fine (especially if they are a little more unusual type cards).

Comment

Gary Redus, would take all copies you have.
                  Arizona Cardinals Autos
                  Alabama Crimson Tide Autos
                  Wrestling Autos
                  Wrestling Relics

Comment

jaybarkerfan- Do you mean all 1987 Gary Redus cards or all Gary Redus cards in general?

Comment

all the 87 Redus cards and would be interested in any other Redus cards you have as well
                      Arizona Cardinals Autos
                      Wrestling Autos
                      Wrestling Relics

Comment

I found 27 Topps 87 cards of Redus and 12 Donruss 87 of Redus. Do you want me to look for any more? Just curious, is there a connection with Redus?

Comment

Yeah, Gary lives nearby in Decatur, AL. I have gotten some bulk stuff of his before for him. He keeps them and signs them for kids that play in his fall baseball league.
                          Arizona Cardinals Autos
                          Wrestling Autos
                          Wrestling Relics

Comment

I have found about 10 more (89 Topps, 86 Fleer update, 87 Fleer). How many are you wanting? What do you want to trade?

Comment

Working...
                            X