Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey bud...

I can use these...

75- carlton fisk (this one only if he is in the Red Sox uni)
    93- daisuke matsuzaka

Minis:
    150- david ortiz

I could actually also use the Granderson and Cabrera. And the Guillen, is that the guy that plays (or played for the Tigers)? If so, I can use that one too!

I am sure I could round up some Cardinals cards for them. Do you need a list bud?

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
    Also collect UNH Football/Hockey cards
    Also now collecting any cards including all dupes of all the following :
    MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
    NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
    NBA : Matt Bonner (Spurs)
    NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
    I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

Comment

Originally posted by schwood View Post
      I can use these...

75- carlton fisk (this one only if he is in the Red Sox uni)
      93- daisuke matsuzaka

Minis:
      150- david ortiz

I could actually also use the Granderson and Cabrera. And the Guillen, is that the guy that plays (or played for the Tigers)? If so, I can use that one too!

I am sure I could round up some Cardinals cards for them. Do you need a list bud?
      Fisk is in the Red sox uni. Guuillen is the one that played for the tigers. I could trade you all 6 of those cards. I also have a 2011 allen and ginter's marco scutaro- red sox- 208.

I would trade you all of these cards for some Cardinals (I don't have a list of my wants. I am just trying to rebuild my collection.) I am also collecting Donruss Diamond Kings from all years.

If you want to work this trade -go ahead and post it. Thanks!
      I collect St. Louis Cardinal's cards.

http://www.john146ministries.blogspot.com/

Comment

Do you still have the Josh Hamilton and Steve Carlton? If so, how many Diamond Kings would you want in return for them? I found another box of 5000 cards with some Diamond Kings in it after I sent out our last trade. (Also any other Nationals or Phillies would work, too).
        Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
        Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
        Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

I just posted these on ebay the other day.

I collect St. Louis Cardinal's cards.

http://www.john146ministries.blogspot.com/

Comment

OK - if they don't sell on ebay, let me know - I'd be interested in the the Carlton and Hamilton (maybe the ARod for my son). I think you also had a Jordan Zimmerman card, too.
            Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
            Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
            Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

Working...
            X