Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bulk trade of cards for bulk trade (commons and minor stars)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bulk trade of cards for bulk trade (commons and minor stars)

I have a lot of commons and minor stars that I would love to trade in bulk for some other years of commons and minor stars. Obviously, the hardest part is the postage part. I have found that in the "if it fits, it ships" boxes from the USPS, you can put about 250-300 cards for $5.00

Here is what I have to trade:
    Bulk groups of:
    1985 Topps
    1986 Topps
    1986 Fleer
    1986 Donruss Rookies (I have multiple double of every non-superstar)
    1986 Topps Traded
    Mid 80's Sportflix
    1987 Topps
    1987 Fleer
    1987 Donruss
    1988 Topps
    1988 Fleer
    1988 Score
    1988 Donruss
    1989 Topps
    1993 Topps
    1993 Topps
    2000 Upper Deck Victory

I am looking for:
    Mid 90's cards
    1986 Donruss
    1989 Fleer
    1991 Fleer
    Obscure cards such as ToysRus cards, Denny's cards, Star Stickers
    Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
    Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
    Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

I also collect commons from the 80's in subsets such as Rookies, Traded, Updates, even some of the little box sets (like 32 cards). I'd be willing to do a mix of any of the above if you want too. Let me know.
    Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
    Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
    Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

Bulk trade

Hi,

About how many cards do you have of the following:
      87 Fleer
      86 Fleer
      85 Topps

I know I have 91 Fleer and 89 Fleer to trade.

Thanks,
      Don

Originally posted by ucffans View Post
      I have a lot of commons and minor stars that I would love to trade in bulk for some other years of commons and minor stars. Obviously, the hardest part is the postage part. I have found that in the "if it fits, it ships" boxes from the USPS, you can put about 250-300 cards for $5.00

Here is what I have to trade:
      Bulk groups of:
      1985 Topps
      1986 Topps
      1986 Fleer
      1986 Donruss Rookies (I have multiple double of every non-superstar)
      1986 Topps Traded
      Mid 80's Sportflix
      1987 Topps
      1987 Fleer
      1987 Donruss
      1988 Topps
      1988 Fleer
      1988 Score
      1988 Donruss
      1989 Topps
      1993 Topps
      1993 Topps
      2000 Upper Deck Victory

I am looking for:
      Mid 90's cards
      1986 Donruss
      1989 Fleer
      1991 Fleer
      Obscure cards such as ToysRus cards, Denny's cards, Star Stickers

Comment

Don,
        I've got about a 1000 1985 Topps, and the Fleer ones I should have about 500 each.

The only thing that become a bit challenging is the shipping costs. The medium sized pre paid boxes are about 10 dollars to ship, but they can easily send up to 4000 cards.

Comment

Let me work on the coming up with a total over the next few evenings and get back to you. I know I don't have that many.
          What brands of the mid 90's are you looking for?

Thanks,
          Don
          Don,
          I've got about a 1000 1985 Topps, and the Fleer ones I should have about 500 each.

The only thing that become a bit challenging is the shipping costs. The medium sized pre paid boxes are about 10 dollars to ship, but they can easily send up to 4000 cards.
          Last edited by mrmrst; 08-23-2011, 09:20 PM. Reason: Add a question

Comment

Just to let you know, the MEDIUM "FLAT RATE" boxes (Post Office) hold almost 2,000 cards and are $10.95. Have a good night.

The main items Im looking to trade for are
            Baseball HOFers Autos I need
            Orioles Autos I need
            Baseball HOFers GU I need
            Orioles GU I need
            Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
            However other offers will be considered

Comment

Originally posted by mrmrst View Post
              Let me work on the coming up with a total over the next few evenings and get back to you. I know I don't have that many.
              What brands of the mid 90's are you looking for?

Thanks,
              Don
              I've always been more partial to Fleer. Donruss is pretty good to. I went to college in 92 and stopped collecting so I don't have as many cards from that time period. I like sending cards through the mail to get autographed and find the guys from the 80's and 90's are usually pretty good at it.

Comment

Phillies, Twins, Nationals

Thanks for your earlier reply. Any particular years on the teams that you collect? I'm looking thru my mid 90's cards and have Topps, UD and Ultra are those of interest besides the Fleer & DR mentioned?

Thanks,
                Don

I've always been more partial to Fleer. Donruss is pretty good to. I went to college in 92 and stopped collecting so I don't have as many cards from that time period. I like sending cards through the mail to get autographed and find the guys from the 80's and 90's are usually pretty good at it.

Comment

Don, sure I like any of them. They don't have to be Fleer, they are just my favorite. Any would be fine with me!

Comment

hey i got 10 more autos to trade if you would like to do that lmk

Comment

I could do that. I haven't received your package yet. Did you get mine?

Comment

i got yours yes u should have gotten it or will by monday i could send out another 10 to you then u send 10 to me lol lmk if you wanna do that

Comment

Sure - I'll write up the trade. I will try to make sure I don't duplicate any that I sent to you last time. We will do 10 cards from 70s-90s. Any of those years.

Comment

we can do a pwe on this one again ucffans well protected of course

Comment

Working...
                            X