Looking to Sell My Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking to Sell My Collection

I have a significant baseball card collection through 2009. I have complete sets of Topps baseball, plus numerous variations, parallel sets and insert sets, from 1957 on, plus 1953, 1954, a partial 1955 set and a 1956 set missing only about a dozen cards. I have old (and new) Bowman, Fleer, Donruss, Score and Upper Deck sets from their inception and numerous other products, including Hostess, Mother's and other regional team sets. I also have a lot of newer product from the 1990s and 2000s. The total high book value according to the 2009 Beckett's, including doubles, was several hundred thousand dollars.

I am looking to dispose of my entire collection, which fills a small room, and can send an itemized list of cards/sets if that would be helpful. The perfect buyer would be a relatively new collector who wants to get a good start on filling out a LOT of sets, old and new.

I am located in Los Angeles, California.

Let me know if you are interested. Hope we can do a deal!

collection

Are you looking to sell it as a whole? If so pm me a price and i will get back to you. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Murphy03 View Post
      Are you looking to sell it as a whole? If so pm me a price and i will get back to you. Thank you.

Just noticed that you have 12 positive feedbacks and you are still a Rookie,I will fix that now..
      Still collecting Frank Thomas in any uni and HoFer G/U & Auto's.

I do not trade nor buy at "eBay values", unless a card is so rare that it is unlisted.

Comment

Originally posted by thebighurt035 View Post
        Just noticed that you have 12 positive feedbacks and you are still a Rookie,I will fix that now..
        I have 15 positive FB and I am listed as a rookie too. I just noticed it.
        I collect St. Louis Cardinal's cards.

http://www.john146ministries.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
        X