I'll trade those SP's and Chromes for your cards if you want?
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Baseball Set Builders Thread
Collapse
X
-
Fulfilled.Last edited by sickmantz; 03-09-2014, 09:42 PM.My Photobucket (Trade/Sell):
http://s1245.beta.photobucket.com/us...de%20or%20Sale
Collecting:
Baseball HOF Autos & Patches (no jerseys, unless old)
Griffey RCs, Autos, & Patches + RCs, Autos, & Patches for Other Future HOFers.
Higher end top prospect cards.
Will consider vintage cards of well known players
Comment
-
Not much help, but I have BP1. I'm still 23 cards short on the base set.Originally posted by sickmantz View PostI need from 2012 Bowman BCP 28, 37, and 63
I also need from 2012 Bowman BP 1
I have a bunch of spare chrome prospect and prospect cards and I'd prefer to just do a 1 for 1 trade. If you have any or all of these cards available, PM me and let me know what you need. I'll let you know if I have them.
Comment
-
I could help you with this I have allot 70-79 Toppscards Mint condition I could pull the Cubs cards. Looking more to sell them than trade.Originally posted by cornwellfamily View PostI would like to trade to build team sets of the Chicago Cubs from 1968-1974 Topps. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I do not at this time have very many vintage but would be willing to trade modern cards and G/U.http://photobucket.com/Razdizzle
Comment
-
Topps 2012 Series 1 and 2
If anyone needs any cards to help fill this set let me know I have tons of extras that I got building my set. To long of a list so send me a list of what you need and I will see what I got.New to hobby as of the end of 2012. Looking for Patches/GU, Autos, RC.
Football: Broncos, LAMAR MILLER, KENNY STILLS, Miami Hurricanes Alumni
Baseball: Royals, Red Sox, Bubba Starling, Nolan Ryan
http://s1073.photobucket.com/user/b_...on_21/library/
Comment
-
Hey everyone,
Finally got around to adding my needs/extras into Google Docs that I hope will be better organized than just listing everything in a post here.
Want List: http://bit.ly/WantListVBC
Trade List: http://bit.ly/TradeListVBC
I'm more interested in finishing the base sets before the inserts - however, the Yankees parallels are of equal interest. I'd also rather trade as opposed to buying, although I realize I'm probably running a little behind in that endeavor. I believe all of my current cards (2010+) are Near Mint to Mint - straight from packs into a box (after organizing, of course).
This is also my first attempt at trading and I'm 100% unfamiliar with the process, so please be patient - especially with the acronyms.
Thanks!
weaverWant List: http://bit.ly/WantListVBC (I'd really like the 23/736 Mattingly 2012 Retired Rings card. )
Trade List: http://bit.ly/TradeListVBC
*** Updated 01/02/2021 ***
Donnie Baseball fan.
Comment
thanks


Comment